Help save my edges!!!

toinette

Tricking the president
my edges are thinning and i dont knwo what to do. i've used ORS temple balm and that didnt do anything. i am now using dr.miracle's but its only been a week. plus i think there have been all of three peopel who have used this product. whta has definitively helped you fill in your edges?? i see someone posted the pomada de afufre which is 10% sulfur. do y'all think that would help. i didnt want to deal with the smell of MTg but if thats what works for sure, i will do it.

Miz_Complexity

Have you tried surge. I have used ORS in the past and it has brought my edges back. I have us Profectiv temple balm the small yellow 4oz container, this prouct has also worked.I hope this information helps.

One more thing I noticed that I sleep on the side where my edges were thinning at more often then I do for the side that is filled in. I now rotate when I sleep. I also have invested in a great satin scarf and pillow case.

L

lkg4healthyhair

My edges fell out horribly due to post pardum shedding but they are definitely growing back now.

I use Nioxin Follicle booster twice a day and Surge at night. I also tried ORS temple balm and Nexxus biotin creme, I am now trying Dr Miracles.

I can't say for sure which product helped but I was very consistent with the Nioxin, Surge and Nexxus and I saw results.

gn1g

My hairline fell out twice, the first time from wearing an instant weave wig. That comb that attaches to your hair will eat your hair up. The second time I had washed my hair with some PM tea tree shampoo and reached for Motions SIlk Protein conditioner and instead it was Motions relaxer. I purchased some hair grease from a woman who received the recipe to make the grease from the Holy SPirit. That grease grew my hair back in less than 7 days. I use it all the time and it is the best thing I've ever used on my hair I honestly believe it was given to her by God and that those that use it will cross her path only because of God. It is called Sunrise Products Added Touch hair pomade. PM me for her phone number. The only draw back is that she doesn't have a website yet nor an e-mail addy.

HTH