10 en 1 shampoo sucks

LABETT

I tried the 10 en 1 shampoo and conditioner for the first time last night LOVED THE CONDITIONER AND HATED THE SHAMPOO.
I did a pre-hot oil treatment with evoo and washed my hair
with the shampoo and the shampoo made my hair sort of hard
and a little tangled I rinsed and applied the shampoo for
the second time hair seemed to get more dried out feeling
and I felt it was really harsh on my hair.
mad.gif

I applied a generous amount of the 10 en 1 conditioner on my
hair and it really loved it the comb glided thru my hair I
was really pleased with slip I received.
grin.gif

The conditioner get a ten and shampoo gets a zero and will
be trashed.
frown.gif

I wouldn't recommend using MOST Dominican shampoos Labett...tey tend to be QUITE harsh. I routinely by the conditioners but almost never the shampoos.
frown.gif

Sorry you had this experience. Luna's suggestion is great though.
smile.gif

[ QUOTE ]
lunalight7 said:
Labett, wash your lingere w/ it so u dont waste it.

[/ QUOTE ]

THANKS! GIRL That's a good idea I was headed to the trash can.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Re: 10 en 1 shampoo sucks

Thanks for the review. I have never run into any Dominican shampoos that weren't harsh. The last one I purchase (some time ago), I ended up using for something else that wasn't hair related.
laugh.gif

Re: 10 en 1 shampoo sucks

I cant say that Ive heard anything good about their shampoos..but the conditioners I love...

They also sell alot of the profucts near my house so I dont have to go all the way to Harlem just to get it..Im so happy..

And here it is 2020 and it still stands! I tried the shampoo today and it did the same tangly thing with my hair even though I had already detangled :lol:

The treatment has always been one of my favorites, I LOVE the scent! :love:

I actually have been using Dominican shampoos bc I like to make sure all the grease is out of my hair so I can deep condition efficiently. I like the Suela y Canela one...it tingles on the scalp bc of the spicy cinnamon.

And here it is 2020 and it still stands! I tried the shampoo today and it did the same tangly thing with my hair even though I had already detangled :lol:

The treatment has always been one of my favorites, I LOVE the scent! :love:

I actually have been using Dominican shampoos bc I like to make sure all the grease is out of my hair so I can deep condition efficiently. I like the Suela y Canela one...it tingles on the scalp bc of the spicy cinnamon.
Where you get the cinnamon shampoo? I like tingling sometimes.

Back