Heavy-Med Protein Dominican Conditioners?

sassyhair

Are there any? I have been looking because I am going for a primary Dominican product regimen because of the great ingredients and prices, not to mention the collaso sizes available in the conditioners. I have products for everything else my hair need except that.

Thanks in advance.

NeeSee

I have never used it but I have heard some of the ladies on here mention how they like Emergencia or some thing like that.

Angelicus

Hey,

I don't consider Praital Silk Worm Conditioner as a Protein Conditioner but that's because my hair is quite different from yoniy's.

I don't think any of them are "heavy." But here are some off hand that have some type of protein in them:

Tropical Milk Protein (really light)
Miss Key 10 en 1 (medium)
Emergencia (collagen, creates body)
Silicon Mix (medium)
La Bomba (medium)

Most of the hardcore stuff is done before shampooing (pre-treatments with eggs, oil etc).

HTH

Last edited:

sassyhair

Thanks a billion anky....have you tried laifer's proteinol...I was eyeing this and it seems really good for protein.

toniy

Anky, the funny thing is , I should have read the subject better. I just started using Praital and I love it so much that I just replied to the topic(Dominican) as I was on my way to work. Forgive me yall, I am going to check the bottle's ingredients. The slip is outrageous though. I apologize for the pj jump:(