Best Dominican Conditioners (Products)

comike

THE BEST DOMINICAN CONDITIONERS (Products)

I've been hearing a lot lately about how great dominican hair products/conditioners are so chime in ladies that have used these products and let me know which ones are "the truth". I can't find a BSS in my area that sells these products so if they are available for purchase on-line please provide the site. Thanks in advance for your advice!

Last edited:

JLove74

comike said:
I've been hearing a lot lately about how great dominican hair products/conditioners are so chime in ladies that have used these products and let me know which ones are "the truth". I can't find a BSS in my area that sells these products so if they are available for purchase on-line please provide the site. Thanks in advance for your advice!

my fav conditioner is Silicon Mix and Emergencia. Just recently purchased Miss Key Black and some sedal products.

You can purchase online from:
www.ibeautyny.com
www.sickbay.biz

and Anky (a forum member) also sells Dominican products

PinkAngel

I like the Silicon Mix,very moisturizing. I've only used the Miss Key 10 en 1 once so I don't want to review until I've given it a fair chance.
;)

miracle

My faves are: Silicon Mix, Nacidit Olive Oil Conditioner & Greit Oil 12 En 1 Conditioner. All of these conditioners are very moisturizing. I usually mix tablespoons of each product together and use the combo as my deep conditioner.

LABETT

Silicon Mix and Sole and Cinnamon are my favorite conditioners.
I like Nacidit Olive Oil and Advocado great for deep conditioning.
Lacio Lacio,Salerm 21 and Silicon Mix are my favorite leave in conditioners.

DAX

I use Silicon Mix leave in which is purchase from Pelobonito.com. Their products are cheap and the shipping is fast.