He walked in... looked... and walked out...

acapnleo

I thought this was worthy of a giggle...

So, I had some cassia under my sink that i have only used maybe 3 times in a years time. After looking at some of yall's pics, I decided, I should update my fotki and see where I am with progress... I am just passed my 1yr anniversary since joining hair boards and forums (though I am new here).

So anyway, I'm applying cassia hoping honey doesn't come home til I am done... yah well... not the case... He gets home and comes upstairs, looks at me, moves in to kiss my cheek and walks out... NOT A WORD:rolleyes: so i finish my hair and wrap in seran wrap (sitting with it in my hair as i type). I come into the office and ask him how was his day... he responds,

then I'm like... "so aren't you going to ask me what I was putting in my hair... ? you just walked walked in and back out without a word"

he says "he nah... i done seen it all", then... it seems out of curiosity and for amusement he asks "so, what were you putting in your hair, crushed up frogs???":blush::lachen::lachen:

we both laughed... I'm like no! It's henna... but i thought that was cute... so... anyway... hopefully, if it doesn't get too late, I'm going to do my hair and post pics...:rolleyes:

I thought this was worthy of a giggle...

So, I had some cassia under my sink that i have only used maybe 3 times in a years time. After looking at some of yall's pics, I decided, I should update my fotki and see where I am with progress... I am just passed my 1yr anniversary since joining hair boards and forums (though I am new here).

So anyway, I'm applying cassia hoping honey doesn't come home til I am done... yah well... not the case... He gets home and comes upstairs, looks at me, moves in to kiss my cheek and walks out... NOT A WORD:rolleyes: so i finish my hair and wrap in seran wrap (sitting with it in my hair as i type). I come into the office and ask him how was his day... he responds,

then I'm like... "so aren't you going to ask me what I was putting in my hair... ? you just walked walked in and back out without a word"

he says "he nah... i done seen it all", then... it seems out of curiosity and for amusement he asks "so, what were you putting in your hair, crushed up frogs???":blush::lachen::lachen:

we both laughed... I'm like no! It's henna... but i thought that was cute... so... anyway... hopefully, if it doesn't get too late, I'm going to do my hair and post pics...:rolleyes:
That's so funny....I did a cassia treatment today too and I was almost finished putting it in my hair, when all of a sudden he say's "why you smell like a plant?"

I burst out laughing and told him it was henna, and that it's all natural, etc. He said "woman, you smell like a plant.":lachen::lachen::lachen:

as if his wisecrack wasn't enough... I went to serve dinner plates and my kids are like... "um mom, you gonna wash that out of your hair? cuz i was gonna say, your hair looks like the joker... and my daughter chimes in "yah, it looks like you puked in your hair" :ohwell::rolleyes::lachen::lachen::lachen: whatever... its for the good of my hair:grin:

Well I hope your crushed up frog, Joker looking, self hair puking treatment works. On tha farilly.

:lachen:

That was cute.

:lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

This is too funny. My abs hurt from all this laughing.

I can see my cousins (8yr olds) saying something just as bad if not worse.

lmbo :lachen: And the real joke will be when he tells somebody else they need your crushed up frogs to make THEIR hair grow!! :lachen::lachen::lachen:

Back