Have you ordered from her, and what did you get for your money?

sparklebh

Have any one ordered products from Cherie' Calvin. She has a MySpace page. I did order from her and was not at all happy with what I got for the 56 bucks I paid. The book was cheaply done and she was running out of ink on some of the pages that was printed. I paid $20.00 for shipping which is way too must, because I order from Anita Grant all the time and she is from the UK and my orders are a lot bigger than the 3 products I got form Cherie. I am just wondering if someone else has got products from her and are happy with what you got for the price and the wait. Please I do understand that it takes a little longer because it's coming from the Uk, but I just think my sister on LHCF should be careful when ordering from her. I work hard for my money, but I also like to help my sisters out by ordering and supporting them. I just hate to see people trying to get over on hard working forks.:huh: Oh sorry, her MySpace page is Cherie Hair Products or you can do a search in the forum and it will pull her up.

soulie

Sorry to hear of your bad experience. You might want to copy your post into the Vendor Review forum also.

growth2come

I have ordered the avo coco before and was ok with delivery/product....but if its regarding postae to the usa...postage over here is crazy...I have to send scones(dont ask why:nono:) to my young sister in OH and these bad boys only cost about 34 pence a pack of 8. I bought 6 pks and guess what they quoted at the post office £46 to send something that cost me £2 so I had to split the package to get it down to about £14 to send. As for this book...she had released the first copy on LHCF, I didnt know she was now selling it. But I am sorry you had a bad experience with her....:perplexed

growth2come

Someone please close this thread. Sorry about your experience.

I think people have every right to ask questions and if its the wrong place to complain then just point the person in the right direction....there is no need for that tone!:nono:

hurricane

Not being rude. Just blunt. Sorry about that. This has been discussed and she is no longer a member. She was pointed in the right direction by the previous thread before mine. That is why I requested for this thread to be closed. Bumping for closure.

BostonMaria

This is VERY strange...
I clicked on this ad

And it directed me to Cherie's Myspace page

I ordered from her, and it did take a while, but I love her products, BUT I understand that you ladies work hard for yall money......shipping is a lot....and when I emailed her to talk to her......and she respond quickly, I had no problems with her, and the products work wonders for my hair seriously, I support anyone who is trying to start a business, but no one should be jacking people for their money....so again, I didn't have no problems.....but like I said I understand you ladies work hard for your money and you should get more for your money. So I have nothing negative to say about anyone or to anyone....HTH..

ajacks

:rolleyes: We all know and heard the complaints about her yet she gets ad space to advertise RIGHT back where she started?

Whats the point?

I agree. It's a matter of money, not principle. She pays for the space so who cares if the customer service sucks or not.

MizzBrown

I agree. It's a matter of money, not principle. She pays for the space so who cares if the customer service sucks or not.

That's ridiculous.

If you know folks were NOT getting their orders and were straight LOSING money left and right, making complaints up and down about losing hard earned money only to turn around and invite the vendor back to do it again?

Folks STILL making threads about her service and they will STILL keep making them because newbies who dont know any better, click on the ad, get gyped and they become another victim.

soulie

Maybe it's just me, but if you can't SPELL "shiny" I don't trust you to DELIVER "shiny"....

sparklebh

I am sorry if I post in the wrong place. As you can tell I am new and this is my first time posting, so please forgive me and I will try to ask for help to make sure that I do not upset the ladies on LHCF. Yes, right now I am feeling bad for posting in the wrong place, but all I can do at this point is to say I am sorry to the one lady that I upset and thank you too the ones that understand.

SelahOco

I am sorry if I post in the wrong place. As you can tell I am new and this is my first time posting, so please forgive me and I will try to ask for help to make sure that I do not upset the ladies on LHCF. Yes, right now I am feeling bad for posting in the wrong place, but all I can do at this point is to say I am sorry to the one lady that I upset and thank you too the ones that understand.

It's not a big deal. It's just part of the hazing process here :) People post topics in various places depending on the audience they want. If it's too far off, the mods will move it for you. Rest your mind about it. :yep:

SelahOco

This is VERY strange...
I clicked on this ad

And it directed me to Cherie's Myspace page

I think the site owners can request that certain rotating ads not make it into their google ads rotation. Perhaps the person who handles the ads can prevent her ads from showing up here.

I can appreciate her hustle but I know she's a sore spot around here.