Has anyone ordered from

IrrationalThoughts

Sizta2Sizta.com lately? I did a search and found some older threads, but nothing recent. I ordered (yeah I have a product acquisition problem) on the 10th through Etsy and have yet to receive my products. I emailed them on the 22 and when i didn't hear back, again on the 25th. I am trying to be patient, but the money was taken from my account on the 12th and I have not heard a word from them at all.

I was just wondering if they were notorious for lengthy wait times like some other vendors. All the other products I ordered on that day have arrived as have the majority of the ones I ordered in the past week.

TIA

loolalooh

I haven't ordered from them, but I hope you get some responses. Have you checked or tried posting in the Vendors section?

LivinMyLifeLikeItsGolden

I have ordered from them, but I always know I am in for a longer wait time because my products have to go through Canadian customs. I ordered directly off of their website though.

Not sure why they are not responding. I think thats the part that gets people really worked up...it's one thing that they take so long to send the products, but at least reply so people know the status of their order :wallbash:

IrrationalThoughts

I have ordered from them, but I always know I am in for a longer wait time because my products have to go through Canadian customs. I ordered directly off of their website though.

Not sure why they are not responding. I think thats the part that gets people really worked up...it's one thing that they take so long to send the products, but at least reply so people know the status of their order :wallbash:

That really is the issue. I know what to expect from certain places, so when I am waiting 2-3 weeks, I am OK. Also I often get an email saying thanks for ordering, we will let you know when your stuff will be shipped. I have heard nothing, no welcome, no response to my email. I am not patient, I know that, but I think that 2.5 weeks is more than enough time to let me know something.

Maybe I am spoiled by the same day shipping that I have been getting lately.

IrrationalThoughts

Ugh...I am trying REAL hard not to just file a dispute with PayPal. Why did the message on her voicemail say 'Happy Holidays'? Does she not check them? I finally figured out how to send a message on Etsy, so I did. Not that I would expect a response since she didn't respond to the 2 I sent directly from her site.

IrrationalThoughts

Belle was this the site you went to http://sizta2sizta.com/ , if not maybe you can contact them through here.

Thanks! It was, the first 2 emails were through that site. She states that she will respond within 48-72 hours. I sent the email on Saturday. I figured that it was the weekend, I should have gotten a response by yesterday, today the latest...all I got was crickets.

Last edited:

La Colocha

Thanks! It was, the first 2 emails were through that site. She states that she will respond within 48-72 hours. I sent the email on Saturday. I figured that it was the weekend, I should have gotten a response by yesterday, today the latest...all I got was crickets.

Ok, im sorry belle, i hate that for you, they could at least respond to your emails. Communicate to let you know what's going on. I hope they get in contact with you.

IrrationalThoughts

Really, with every passing day I am becoming more and more aggitated. I am thinking she has a full time job, and does this on the side. Why does her MySpace page say she is a business owner. I would think that small businesses would want to keep customers happy to avoid negative reviews and the such.

I really am too impatient for this kind of mess.