Sizta2Sizta update (read if you have ordered from here..)

melodies815

In 2007, I ordered some products from Stacey, the owner of Sizta2Sizta and never received my products. We live in Britain as a military family, so sometimes, receiving things here can be tricky. I asked her if she had overseas clients just so that I could prepare myself in case she could not ship to me...but she reassured me that it was fine.

Well...the first two times she tried to ship, the package got returned, and finally after a number of exchanges, she stopped returning my emails and simply did not send me my product. I offered for her to send to my mom in the US and my mom could mail to me. No response. By mid 2008, I gave up.

In August 2008, I found LHCF, joined, and last month (now, it's 2009!), I realized that I really would like to get my products from Sizta2Sizta. I ordered and paid for the extra postage back in 2007, and...well....my hair needs all the moisture it can get.

Let me say....the woman I spoke to this year is very different from the woman I initially encountered. She is responsible. Accountable. Kind (not that she was ever rude. She just stopped responding to me.) She is no longer one to avoid needful confrontation and sincerely wants to keep her word to others....and she is a Christian.

Personally, I take it seriously to not be offensive to others if I am going to place a sign on my forehead and call myself a follower of Christ. I pray for other Christians to be the same way. We are not perfect, but we should strive for the character of Christ and make no excuse for mistakes that can be remedied.

There are other women on this board (and I don't know if Stacey is here or not) who own businesses and all are at various stages of development. I hope we support one another as we grow and hold one another accountable in love. Growing a business is not easy and it takes time and gentle honesty from others to get it right.

I wholeheartedly recommend Stacey's products for moisture retention and hair growth...especially people like me who are using MT and maybe don't want to make all their products at home. She has a non-lathering, conditioning cleanser and great conditioners and moisturizers among other products that have good reviews from other people who have purchased.

That is my personal update from the previous experience I had...sorry so long...and I am soooo happy that I have had a reason to update.

Thanks, Stacey, wherever you might be!!!

Love,
Christi

:yawn:

cj

Also...her products are all natural and the ingredients are clearly listed on the website

LiciaB

I ordered some of Stacey's products almost a year ago and I love them! I had no trouble with shipping, but I do live in the US. I am thinking about placing another order soon.

healthyhair2

Yes!! I like her products very much too. I have ordered over $30 worth of stuff each time--which with her prices is quite alot. I will be trying her bath and body products soon. Her Daily Oil Moisturizer is the best :) I must say I didn't have a problem with shipping either. I'm in the U.S. though.

crumbling_images

In 2007, I ordered some products from Stacey, the owner of Sizta2Sizta and never received my products. We live in Britain as a military family, so sometimes, receiving things here can be tricky. I asked her if she had overseas clients just so that I could prepare myself in case she could not ship to me...but she reassured me that it was fine.

Well...the first two times she tried to ship, the package got returned, and finally after a number of exchanges, she stopped returning my emails and simply did not send me my product. I offered for her to send to my mom in the US and my mom could mail to me. No response. By mid 2008, I gave up.

In August 2008, I found LHCF, joined, and last month (now, it's 2009!), I realized that I really would like to get my products from Sizta2Sizta. I ordered and paid for the extra postage back in 2007, and...well....my hair needs all the moisture it can get.

Let me say....the woman I spoke to this year is very different from the woman I initially encountered. She is responsible. Accountable. Kind (not that she was ever rude. She just stopped responding to me.) She is no longer one to avoid needful confrontation and sincerely wants to keep her word to others....and she is a Christian.

Personally, I take it seriously to not be offensive to others if I am going to place a sign on my forehead and call myself a follower of Christ. I pray for other Christians to be the same way. We are not perfect, but we should strive for the character of Christ and make no excuse for mistakes that can be remedied.

There are other women on this board (and I don't know if Stacey is here or not) who own businesses and all are at various stages of development. I hope we support one another as we grow and hold one another accountable in love. Growing a business is not easy and it takes time and gentle honesty from others to get it right.

I wholeheartedly recommend Stacey's products for moisture retention and hair growth...especially people like me who are using MT and maybe don't want to make all their products at home. She has a non-lathering, conditioning cleanser and great conditioners and moisturizers among other products that have good reviews from other people who have purchased.

That is my personal update from the previous experience I had...sorry so long...and I am soooo happy that I have had a reason to update.

Thanks, Stacey, wherever you might be!!!

Love,
Christi

:yawn:

cj

Also...her products are all natural and the ingredients are clearly listed on the website

SORRY ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. I'VE ORDERED FROM SIZTA2SIZTA NUMBEROUS TIMES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. I'M A U.S. CONTRACTOR WORKING IN IRAQ AND I'VE NEVER HAD ANY SHIPPING PROBLEMS. I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE; WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED AT MY PRESENT WORK LOCATION, I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PLACE ONLINE ORDERS. I FOUND OUT THAT MY CITY IS APO (ARMY POST OFFICE) AND THE STATE IS AE (ARMED FORCES EUROPE) AND THE COUNTRY TO BE USA. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

melodies815

SORRY ABOUT YOUR EXPERIENCE. I'VE ORDERED FROM SIZTA2SIZTA NUMBEROUS TIMES WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS. I'M A U.S. CONTRACTOR WORKING IN IRAQ AND I'VE NEVER HAD ANY SHIPPING PROBLEMS. I'M NOT SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM COULD BE; WHEN I FIRST ARRIVED AT MY PRESENT WORK LOCATION, I DIDN'T KNOW HOW TO PLACE ONLINE ORDERS. I FOUND OUT THAT MY CITY IS APO (ARMY POST OFFICE) AND THE STATE IS AE (ARMED FORCES EUROPE) AND THE COUNTRY TO BE USA. I HOPE THIS HELPS.

Yes, I know our APO AE address...that wasn't the issue. I am not sure why it happened...just one of those occasional quirks of mail, I guess. I just wanted to update that I got my products after a little stretch of time and that I am sooooo happy with the products and with the service. I posted my displeasure earlier and just wanted to make sure I didn't leave my disappointed previous post un-rectified (is that a word?) when things are fine now. Thanks! :grin:

cj

melodies815

Thanks for posting. One day maybe I will try her products!

The moisture is really good...really good...:yay::creatures:band2::bouncegre:thumbsup::creatures:dance7::trampolin:creatures That good! lol

Ummmm...your hair is extremely beautiful. Did MT help you a whole lot? (Sorry to jack my own thread.)

cj

melodies815

I love her Daily Oil Moisturizer and Amazing Hair Oil.

Just curious...I have the break cure but it hasn't long enough yet for me to know if it stops breakage in its tracks. Have you used it?

Anyone else?

I have a feeling that I need to co-wash a few times to get my moisture where it needs to be, but I chafe against that because I don't know how to style afterwards...

cj

Simply_Kelz

Just curious...I have the break cure but it hasn't long enough yet for me to know if it stops breakage in its tracks. Have you used it?

Anyone else?

I have a feeling that I need to co-wash a few times to get my moisture where it needs to be, but I chafe against that because I don't know how to style afterwards...

cj

No, I haven't tried it. I only tried about 5 of her products, because I won a giveaway.