Have Ya'll Seen This Mans' Hurr!

MACGlossChick

I can just imagine... coming home wanting to take a nice relaxing shower and washing my hair, but I can't cuz there ain't nothing but a corner's worth of shampoo, all my good conditioner is gone, and there's no hot water anyway. And this dude is under my Pibbs doing a deep treatment like sh1t is sweet...

Just let me have one setback, and we both going back to cbl...

ChocolatePie777

His hair is beautiful. I'm jealous. How did you find him? He's nice looking too.

I don't really remember but I've been subscribed to him for months...forgot about him till he popped up with a new vid....his hair makes me so jealous I just had to share

Aireen

I'm convinced he's either a current or past member of LHCF. If not, he lurks. :look: :lol: Lovely hair. :grin:

HoneyA

Goal:Hip length stretched
Gorgeous hair.

This man knows his products: vatika oil, shea mositure, giovanni and tresemme naturals, wow...

Last edited:

hnntrr

Ima have to try that Vatika though. My hair hates regular coconut oil but maybe that might work...I too and protein sensitive....hmm

naturalmanenyc

I'm usually one that loves long hair on a man but I'm conflicted.

I'm impressed with his product choices. I have a gallon of Giovanni Smooth as Silk, Vatika oil and Tresseme Naturals Conditioner in my stash. When I run out of shampoo, I'm going to try the shea moisture one he uses.

Last edited:

veesweets

He might really lurk here. He definitely is/was on hairlista, I remember looking at his profile and pictures a couple times like a year or so ago. His hair is so lush and pretty

Seamonster

He has beautiful hair, but I just prefer to watch homosexual or Macho men do their hair. Metrosexuals are kinda boring. Like when I saw he had his shirt off I was expecting a tutorial. I am impressed with his growth and hair. I guess that makes me conflicted too.

ChocolatePie777

He has beautiful hair, but I just prefer to watch homosexual or Macho men do their hair. Metrosexuals are kinda boring. Like when I saw he had his shirt off I was expecting a tutorial. I am impressed with his growth and hair. I guess that makes me conflicted too.

Is he just metro?...I thought he was gay....but I just assumed.....ya know with that one nipple ringv and all lol

january noir

Sunny On a Cloudy Day
I'm usually one that loves long hair on a man but I'm conflicted.

I'm impressed with his product choices. I have a gallon of Giovanni Smooth as Silk, Vatika oil and Tresseme Naturals Conditioner in my stash. When I fun out of shampoo, I'm going to try the shea moisture one he uses.

I can vouch for the Shea Moisture shampoo naturalmanenyc
I own only 2 or 3 shampoos (of which they barely get used because I use Wen), but this shampoo right here is the BOMB.com. My hair guy even uses it from time to time to detangle my hair before shampooing. That's how good it is.

koolkittychick

Gorgeous hair! Nice looking dude too. I would have some fun playing in his hair! Though I concur with a previous poster that we would have an issue if I came home to find he used up all my stash to get his hurr so pretty.

naturalmanenyc

MACGlossChick
I really shouldn't laugh at this since it's true in my house. I have come home to DH under my Pibbs and my pricey Ojon conditioner 100% gone. At one point early on I was considering hiding my products. I think I even made a thread about it. I did eventually get past it when DH bought us a steamer:grin:

I can just imagine... coming home wanting to take a nice relaxing shower and washing my hair, but I can't cuz there ain't nothing but a corner's worth of shampoo, all my good conditioner is gone, and there's no hot water anyway. And this dude is under my Pibbs doing a deep treatment like sh1t is sweet...

Just let me have one setback, and we both going back to cbl...

JulietWhiskey

Darkside of the moon
Ok, I feel some type of way about him using terms like "pre-poo" and "protein sensitive," :lol:!

And every time he fluffs a piece of that curly, creamy jet black goodness, an angel gets their life...like, for real!

Last edited:

MileHighDiva

A+ Hair Care Queen
I first learned about him when utubehaircare mentioned she was having a battle with him to see who would be the first to get to SL or BSL, I can't remember without going back and looking. He won whatever the contest was. I'll try to find the link for the contest video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_7x-8q2ErE

Last edited: