naptural85 for carols daughter and target

havilland

Magical Mythical Princess
i'm happy for her! doing what you love and getting paid for it...living your passion....that's a great example for us all.:grin::yep:

On another note...CD is good for grabbing someone who already has long healthy hair and getting them to be a spokesperson AFTER all the hard work is done....they play like we don't notice that this person never even considered their prods before they were offered money to try it. LOL:drunk:

Last edited:

Priss Pot

Makeup + Bench Pressing
'Regular' people love it. Just hair board people don't lol also I think their body like carries the company

ITA 100%! I think most people who use her line exclusively use it because they don't know what else is out there. Now that all of the good stuff is coming to Target, I think CD is realizing that they aren't the natural hair "go-to" brand anymore.

gorgeoushair

'Regular' people love it. Just hair board people don't lol also I think their body like carries the company

Guess I'm a regular person and a hair board person.:lol: I'm a hair board person and I love the Healthy Hair Butter and I like the Black Vanilla leave in. I have 2 other products (DC's) but have not tried them yet. I know some people on here do like the HH butter.

I'm happy for Naptural85. Her videos were creative.

koolkittychick

Very cool that she is able to capitalize on opportunities with her channel--I say go for yours, girl! It probably won't make me try CD again. I tried it a few years before (I went to their store in Harlem on a trip and bought some) and while the products were fine, they definitely weren't worth the exorbitant price I paid for them (I think it came out to $80 for a shampoo, conditioner and deep conditioner kit from their Monoi Oil line).

Now that they have created a line for Target, I wouldn't be surprised if they are using slightly less quality ingredients for that line (it looks like the packaging is different--cheaper--too), than the stuff they sell in the higher-end stores or online, so that would make me even less inclined to give them a whirl. Still, bully for Naptural85 for cashing in on her brand! *runs off to mix up the natural deep conditioner from her last video*

NaturalBoss

Congrats to Naptural85! Get ur hustle on. I used some of the CD products when I first went natural and they were "ok" but I've found better ones. There are thousands of Naptural85's fans that will use CD just because of those videos, so that was a smart business move on CD's part.

SN: It's funny that since I've been natural and people comment on my hair, a lot of the time they say "do you use Carol's Daughter" or "do you use Miss Jessie's" (like those are the only products for curly hair)...and then I'm like "hell naw....I use Aussie Moist!"...LOL