Havanna twists

finickyone

I am loving these twists & would love to do them on my tween. Has anyone ever worn twists this big? What kind of hair did you use? What twisting method did you use.

I can do kinky twists with marley hair so I am thinking I can do these. The hair used in this pic is Havanna & its $12.99 a pack & 5-7 packs is needed to accomplish this style.

finickyone

danniegirl, you are my SHERO!!! Thanks so much for the link.

I was wondering if I could use the naffy puffy twist but my daughter's hair is bsl, so I think the length will be a problem.

Off to watch the video!

danniegirl

@danniegirl, you are my SHERO!!! Thanks so much for the link.

I was wondering if I could use the naffy puffy twist but my daughter's hair is bsl, so I think the length will be a problem.

Off to watch the video!

it might not be a problem i cut the naffy hair in half and still got shoulder length after i stretch it

oh and my naffy hair wasnt all that fluffy i thought i got a knock off but after i soaked it in acv and then conditioner then combed/ brushed it out it was nice and fluffy and i still only used two packs for big chunky twist and at 5 bucks a pack it was really worth it.

Angelinhell

Cute, it looks pretty simple to achieve. It seems like you could use the marley braid hair used for kinky twists.