Has anyone tried other products in the Sabino line? (besides MB)

Ms Lala

I am really considering getting the Sabino MB, I am moving to Texas and the last time I was there my hair was just NOT acting right in that heat. Has anyone tried any of his other products, they look interesting? If so how did it go.

natieya

I have not, but I think you can ask for samples of his other stuff via the same link where you can get samples of Moisture Block. Let us know if you get them what you think of them! :grin::grin:

P.S. - This Texas humidity is no joke, lol.

queenbb

So far I've tried the sampoo, conditioner, mb and the c4ch gel. I love them all , this is a great line for our hair imo.

Ms Lala

So far I've tried the sampoo, conditioner, mb and the c4ch gel. I love them all , this is a great line for our hair imo.

Thanks for sharing. Did you use it b4 straightening your hair or have you tried it for wash n go's and other styles.

Ms Lala

I have not, but I think you can ask for samples of his other stuff via the same link where you can get samples of Moisture Block. Let us know if you get them what you think of them! :grin::grin:

P.S. - This Texas humidity is no joke, lol.

The heat down there is just different. My hair looked like a ball of frizz the entire time. I actually considered texturizing but I really want to stay away from chemicals, my scalp doesn't do well w/them.

adf23

The last time I was in Ulta, I saw the whole line on clearance (naturally they were out of MB tho). Is this where ya'll are getting yours, if you arent ordering online?

Ms Lala

The last time I was in Ulta, I saw the whole line on clearance (naturally they were out of MB tho). Is this where ya'll are getting yours, if you arent ordering online?

Wow I didn't know they sold this at Ulta. Why did you tell me this now I"m going to be all up in Ulta tomorrow!

queenbb

Thanks for sharing. Did you use it b4 straightening your hair or have you tried it for wash n go's and other styles.
i'm not straightening right now, so yes mainly for wash/go. The shampoo and condish works so well with the mb (imo). My hair is soft and feels moisterized the whole week. No joke, I'm only washin once a week and appling mb then let it dry add a tad more mb and i'm off. Thats all the products i'm using now, if i want my curls defined I'll use the c4ch which works good as well.

My pj'ism is cured. If anyone wants my Kinky curly products they can have it i'm done with all that. I have a half jar of custard, and the shampoo, the knot today condish and the pomade. free to the first person who pm me with their full address (In the US only). I won't pay for overseas shipping but I'll pay for in the USA.

Ms Lala

i'm not straightening right now, so yes mainly for wash/go. The shampoo and condish works so well with the mb (imo). My hair is soft and feels moisterized the whole week. No joke, I'm only washin once a week and appling mb then let it dry add a tad more mb and i'm off. Thats all the products i'm using now, if i want my curls defined I'll use the c4ch which works good as well.

My pj'ism is cured. If anyone wants my Kinky curly products they can have it i'm done with all that. I have a half jar of custard, and the shampoo, the knot today condish and the pomade. free to the first person who pm me with their full address (In the US only). I won't pay for overseas shipping but I'll pay for in the USA.

I think I"ll try the Sabino products. Do they shampoo out easily?

kenkaikim

I ordered the shampoo, conditioner, moisture block, c4ch and their flat iron a few days ago. I am (im)patiently awaiting their arrival!

kenkaikim

My order came today and the flat iron that he recommends is the Babyliss Pro. I looked for reviews for this flat iron, and they were not all that great.

I am happy to get my products though. I will put them to the test next week.

kenkaikim

any updates?

Oh sorry. I forgot about this thread. The shampoo and conditioner are sort of watery, to me anyway, because I am used to thick shampoos and conditioners, but my hair was noticeablely soft after rinsing out the conditioner. After I rinsed my hair, I put a little of the conditioner back on it (as my leave-in) and then applied the moisture block per instructions. I blow dried and applied a little more moisture block and then flat ironed.

I like the fact that I could hold the plates together without burning my hands, unlike with my other flat iron. Plus the iron is very slim, so I was able to get really close to my scalp and it did not snag my hair. I liked the end results. My hair was soft and shiny and cute. My hair is really short, so my style only lasted a few days, but it was maintenance free for those few days.