Has anyone figured out.....

Leshia

if you can buy sulfur power online? I was thinking I need to try the Glovers to see if it works well for me, but I'm in braids right now, so I'd need something that didn't need to be washed out. Therefore, I was considering adding some sulfur power to my hair oil. Anyone have any suggestions for braid wearers wanting to use Glovers? Thanks ladies! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Leshia said:
if you can buy sulfur power online? I was thinking I need to try the Glovers to see if it works well for me, but I'm in braids right now, so I'd need something that didn't need to be washed out. Therefore, I was considering adding some sulfur power to my hair oil. Anyone have any suggestions for braid wearers wanting to use Glovers? Thanks ladies! /images/graemlins/wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You could try this site....
http://www.nwhealthsolutions.com/

Sweetcocoa, thanks for the link. Have you mixed sulfur/msm into any of your famous concoctions? I'm looking for an alternative to Glovers. I do think that my hair benefited from the two months that I used Sulfur 8, but when I started to air dry I didn't use it anymore, since my hair was rarely ever dry! Let me know. Thank you!

I never have but on the old, old forum(Jennifer's) several ladies had good success with this. I have MSM capsuls that I don't take ...but the powder sounds like something I could use externally and internally. After reading thae website, I am considering ordering some.

Back