What if you were mix ALL hair growth aids together?

PanamasOwn

I was thinking about this earlier what if you mixed

MN
MTG
Glovers Mane
Sulfur 8
BT
Rosemary, Thyme, and Grapeseed Oil
Amla & Vitka Oil
Surge
Mustard Oil
Frenchees
Mane & Tail
MSM
Flaxseed
Vitamin E
Castor Oil

What would you get? Would it really help the hair or make it grow faster? (I know I'm not helping the PJers out there) But I just spent the last hour looking through threads as far back as 2003, seeing what was the hype then compared to now. Every last product I listed someone said it has helped them acheive some type of growth. What are your thoughts?

girlyprincess23

well i mix a large majority of thses things: BT, WGO, DooGro, and MN. I get pretty good growth. Past 2 months I almost had 2 inches (1.5 in.) Maybe ill go and throw somw vitamin e oil in their too, but then again i take a lot of vitamins too, so who knows!!!!!!!:grin:

PinkSkates

I think my head would explode!!! :burning:
It would probably be too much of a good thing. All of those ingredients co-mingling at the same time; the average person would probably be at the doctor with a serious skin/scalp rash.

growth2come

Different chemicals act differently when mixed together so i think you will be lucky to have any hair left if you put all that stuff on you head at the same time...I wouldnt do it!:blush:

Brees_hair

I think that mixing it ALL together, some of the chemicals/oils may deactivate other key ingredients for growth. I am no chemist, but yes, too much may cause a bad reaction, or if nothing else, you scalp and hair strands would become clogged which would inevitably hinder growth and lead to breakage. JMO

Sistaslick

You'd be a broke, greasy, stinky mess of a woman with a rash or two or three and the same amount of hair you had before you slapped all that stuff up in there. . . or less :lachen:

Last edited:

alwayzalady22

i would say do like so many ladies have...experiment with each thing individually for a while to see what gives you results...

if you mix them all together and you actually get some growth, how would you know which one (or 2, or 3) did it?