Scalp wont "tingle"

vonte422

So how do you know if the stuff you use on your scalp is working? Most people will say it "tingles" What Im trying to figue out is why my scalp doesnt tingle anymore no matter what I use Sulfur 8, BT, glovers, peppermint oil, i even tried oregano oil. Im not really satisfied if I dont get a tingle like I used to when I was younger from SSulfur 8. Could there be something wong with my scalp (it does always feel sore) any suggestions?

AllAboutTheHair

I went through this when my hair was 100% natural. I thought maybe I had scalp oil build up...since I have texlaxed I feel my concoctions a lot faster and a lot stronger, maybe the relaxer broke down some of the sebum.:perplexed

secretrose

I have somewhat of a similar problem. I rarely feel any tingles. I saturated my scalp with warm mustard oil for 30 mins - nothing. The only thing that still gives me a slight tingle is peppermint oil and sometimes capsaicin. I thought maybe it was build up but I exfoliate my scalp with a shampoo brush at least twice a week. still nada :ohwell:

Saida

usually i can only feel the tingle after a relaxr, as soon as I have about 1 inch newgrowth I can't feel anything, :ohwell:

lilamae

:sad: I love the tingle sensation. I thought it was scalp build up also, but I wash my hair alot

if you want the most tingling sensation your scalp has EVER felt..search my thread on Joyce Williams Hair Food. I'll try to find the link and post it..I think the thread was called "shoutout to lilamae" and there was one called "best scalp stimulator ever."

Believe me YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED! My scalp has been tingling for the past 15 minutes:drunk:

Songbirdb

same here, at first I ignored this thread thinking... this would never happen to me. And now it happened. Now the only thing that works is pep oil and water mixed together. everything else, NOPE! But it only works when I throw on a plastic cap too.