Has any heard of this product called KalaKola hair tonic?

Kinkyhairlady

My aunt has been using this product and it has been making her hair grow like crazy. A friend of hers got it from France and was raving about it making her hair grow, when she first showed me the product it did not look too appealing to me. Just by reading the back of the box. But after seeing her hair today I was amazed. Her friend has sold the product to many people in the church so I just got one today also from her. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced using this product. Let me know what your results were. Thanks

morehairplease

Ellis said:
My aunt has been using this product and it has been making her hair grow like crazy. A friend of hers got it from France and was raving about it making her hair grow, when she first showed me the product it did not look too appealing to me. Just by reading the back of the box. But after seeing her hair today I was amazed. Her friend has sold the product to many people in the church so I just got one today also from her. I just want to know if anyone else has experienced using this product. Let me know what your results were. Thanks

Hi Ellis,

I never heard of this product. Do you mind posting what's in it? tia

Cooyah

isn't this used for darkening gray hair?, i was never aware it made it grow, let us know your progress

Kinkyhairlady

It does say darken grey hair but it also list other purposes such as
Cures Dandruff
Cools and Refreshes the head
Stops fallin of hair
Shines the hair glamorously
removes scurf and kills lice
remedy for the hair and scalp diseases
family hair tonic for the aged and youngsters

It does not really say anything about growing hair but my aunt is proof that it does. I am going to give it a try in the nape of my hair which is very short but has actually been growing in with Lenzi request but I will stop that for a while to see how this goes. By the way it seems the ingrediants are not listed in english I think they are in arabic or something on the bottle not sure.

SexySin985

This sounds interesting. How is this product used? Do you use it before washing the hair, is it a leave in....etc?

Kinkyhairlady

It says it is to be used daily and rubbed into the roots of the hair. it is like a creamy texture. I am not sure if you can get it online, probably can. it is very creamy so it looks like it may weigh the hair down, I have not use it yet cause I just got a touch up on Saturday so I will try it on my next wash and see how it makes my hair feel.

Candy_C

if it darkens then it says to me that it puts something back into the hair. maybe it makes hair strong enough not to break. it says that Amla Oil is the best of all tonics though. Amla is also a good hair growth oil.

mscocoface

It looks like you can get this on Ebay for about 2.93 EUR. Not sure how that equates in dollars but it can't be that bad.

Kinkyhairlady

I don't know if it is like Alma or not since I never used Alma but the smell is ok it is a bit perfumy but not bad. I purshased the bottle for about 15 bucks and there is about a good 6 months to a years worth in there depending how often you use it. It also says it was made in Pakistan, but it most be popular in France since that is where the lady got it from.

Candy_C

Ellis said:
I don't know if it is like Alma or not since I never used Alma but the smell is ok it is a bit perfumy but not bad. I purshased the bottle for about 15 bucks and there is about a good 6 months to a years worth in there depending how often you use it. It also says it was made in Pakistan, but it most be popular in France since that is where the lady got it from.

oooh i see
it is very good ellis.
most indian oils are very good.

ekomba

hum i never used but its really interesting . in fact any product that used for dandruff grows your hair i notice that. So even though i don t have dandruff, as soon as a product is to fight dndruff i know its excellent to grow your hair. the same way with any product for damaged /colored hair is excellent for moisture

Kinkyhairlady

Since it is creamy it seems like it would be a good moisturizer. It says it stops falling of hair also so that is definately a plus. My mom has started using it now so I will see in a couple of days what here hair looks like. it says results should be seen in 2 to 3 weeks. I should start using it sometime next week myself.

~*~ShopAholic~*~

It sounds pretty good, and I agree w/Candice C, it may have some Amla Oil in it along w/other Indian Oils. I know the Indian Oils I purchased all say to apply to the root, massage in a circular motion, promote hair growth and Darkening of the hair. I think this is going to be a good one. God willing. Ladies keep us posted on your results. TIA:D

Kinkyhairlady

I used it in the nape of my hair and it kept it really moist but I am trying to finish up my Lenzi request and then I will continue with it, so basically I am not consistent with it. My mom started using it and she loves it so I am also going to follow her progress to see if it works for her and then I may start using it consistently. I will report my moms results in a few weeks.

MrsBKJ

My mom used this all her life and she had amazing hair but whenwe moved to the UK we couldnt get and her hair hasnt been the same...it has been a mixture of things medication stress etc...i dont like the smell but my mum always wanted us girls to use it ...we never did.
i may look for it and get some family to sned me some...if i can try mtg i can surely try this.
Its a very popular thing back in Pakistan you use it to massage ure scalp and them comb it thru like a regular hair oil and leave. it has a thick consistency but can get runnier in warmer climates

If i can get some i will let you know

Uzz

bee

I saw some on ebay but I'm not too familiar w/ how to buy from there so, does anyone have another way I can get my hands on this product? I have gray hair all along my hairline (@ 34!).

tallygirl

bee said:
I saw some on ebay but I'm not too familiar w/ how to buy from there so, does anyone have another way I can get my hands on this product? I have gray hair all along my hairline (@ 34!).

I found it at an Indian store near my home, so you might check out any Indian stores in your area.

Neroli

This sounds very interesting. Can someone please post the ingredients, even if it's in another language -- I'll get it translated . . .

TIA!

Bees

I can't say for sure what's in it...but it sure stinks. It smells like sulphur to me. My niece got some off ebay and she came over...I had to tell her to leave cuz she was stankin up the place. I can't handle the smell...otherwise I would have begged for some.:D Some things just are not worth it.

Neroli

Bees said:
I can't say for sure what's in it...but it sure stinks. It smells like sulphur to me. My niece got some off ebay and she came over...I had to tell her to leave cuz she was stankin up the place. I can't handle the smell...otherwise I would have begged for some.:D Some things just are not worth it.

LOL! I agree some things not worth it -- I can't stand for my hair to smell bad. . .

I would like know what's in so I have a clue whether its worth hunting down and giving it the smell test!

Candy_C

i've brought this, the ingredients are as follows:

• [*]Liquid Parrafin
    [*]Lanolin
    [*]Hostacerin(?)
    [*]Suger of lead (?)
    [*]SULPHUR
    [*]Perfume
    [*]Aqua...

It must be the sulphur and lanolin working in conjuction.
i need to research the hostacerin and suger of lead, but it has anti fungal properties, and cures dandruff, it is meant to have a cooling sensation on the scalp too. i'm gonna be using this a few times a week, and let you know about any growth!