Have you heard of this product?

leontyneb

Moea Hair Care. I heard this product is really good for the hair. The Polynesian women use it, also. That is why their hair is so strong and shiny. This product has natural ingredients in it and it doesn't lather as much as regular detergent in the store because less suds means no harsh detergents and more natural, healthy benefits for the hair. This one woman gave her testimony about this product and people could not believe how wonderful her hair looked. They said her hair was so shiny, strong and healthy. That's what I'm talking about!!!! I really would like something that will make my hair shiny, strong and healthy. I haven't had a product to do that to my hair alone in a long time. So, I am going to invest in this product after hearing wonderful things about it. They also have some other wonderful products in there too. I am going to invest in the other products especially the skin line because my face is just breaking out and I heard wonderful things about their skin line. That it will help with acne and any other skin types. That's for me!!!! The website to this product is www.tni.com/prosperitybeyond.

Last edited:
If anyone is interested in purchasing please let me know. I am a independent consultant for TNI. I have tried their shampoo and I love it. I also use their skincare line.

Update: Have you heard of this product?

I finally tried the products and they are wonderful!! I mean wonderful with a capital WONDERFUL!!!! I couldn't believe it. Especially the products for the face is unbelievable. My face has never felt so smooth, clean, clear and glowing. People were telling me that I was glowing after one application of the product. I mean wonderful. My face discolorates during the seasons and not one doctor can tell me what's the problem and how to get rid of it. This product is the key. I am going to use this on a daily basis. Bye Bye Prescription drugs!! Hooray!!! I haven't tried the hair products yet, but I tried the body wash, the soaps, a lotion just for mood swings (this definitely works it calmed me down I was surprised and I am a hyper person). These are wonderful products and I am so excited about them I just have to let my girls here at the forum know about them. If you are having skin problems this will solve it. It works for any skin condition. They also have products that will work on the inside as well as the outside of the body. It definitely helps with any illnesses and diseases. I mean wonderful!!! I just had to let my girls here at the forum know. Also, I joined the business. So, if you need anything from just let me know at [email protected] and my website is www.tni.com/prosperitybeyond.com. I hope you check it out and see it for yourselves. I am enjoying the wonderful results it did for me and I know it will definitely do it for you. Thanks! I will definitely show you my before picture. I am going to wait until my face totally clears up and I will show you my after picture. My discoloration is clearing up and my skin is smooth. I am so happy that my face is clearing up and it is smooth. And when you see my pictures, my face is clearing up. It was worse and now I am happy!! I will keep you posted.

http://public.fotki.com/leontyneb

password: jesus

Last edited:
Back