Have you heard of Russian Hair? Indian, Brazilian, Malaysian have some competition.

IMFOCSD

Re: Have you heard of Russian Hair? Indian, Brazilian, Malaysian have some competitio

This is very interesting... off to finish watching..

Dilettante

Re: Have you heard of Russian Hair? Indian, Brazilian, Malaysian have some competitio

I just got really sucked into that documentary :lol: Wasn't expecting that.

I've not heard of any Russian vendors, but it seems like you might find some UK retailers with online shops that are selling Russian hair.

Lucie

Dancin' on sunshine!

Yep. I was going to get my hair done and someone handed me a flier for it. This was like in October. I had no clue it even existed for hair weave.

cutiebe2

Jace beauty has some Russian Fede hair that I have been drooling over for months. Its not actually Russian though lol :look:

mzteaze

Pilates and Yoga Kinda Gal

Lol thanks for sucking me into that documentary too...

DrC

Most of the hair really isn't the nationality they claim it to be. Like Italian Wave hair. You don't hear that anywhere but in the black hair community. There's no such thing as an Italian wave in Italy unless you're talking a bout the Festival. :rofl:
Now sellers are going to start labeling hair Russian to gain profit.

Danewshe

Probably all comes from mens prisons where they're all riddled with TB and HIV. No thanks.

ThePerfectScore

Yeah some how I was taken on a Youtube adventure today. Started when I was looking at Laverne Cox interviews, which lead to a Vice documentary on transgendered people in Thailand which lead to this.... oh the magical rabbit hole that is the internet!