Halley's Curl in Natural

yardyspice

I hate to ask but I'm gonna do u have some pics with it styled or how do u wear it? How is it behaving? What products have you been using with it? I've been eyeing it since they got it but t alway always looks super huge!!!

I just installed it and it's been a crazy week so I've just been pulling it back into a ponytail but I am going to style it today so I'll post pics then. I've been using Cantu Shea Butter but I am going to get some CFCG for the glycerin.

How much did you use and how long is it? TIA!
It's 16 inches but it shrinks a lot! I used one pack but I think I am going to install another row at the back. You have to be careful with this hair though because it is pretty big so I think if you have a normal sized head, just use one pack.

Last edited:

MochaEyeCandy

Thanks for the tip. I was using this lacefront in my sig for a couple weeks and now I'm using kinky twists to help with my transition. Thanks for showing me another alternative. I see the 12" has sold out. I think the 16" is too long for me right now.

How many packs of hair did you use?
Details please, I love that wig!

Tiye

Sorry for the huge pictures but I am just getting a handle on photobucket but I think it gives you a better idea of how well this hair blends with 4 a/b hair. I don't have to use heat or manipulate my hair too much to blend! Right out the pack the hair looks like it's not going to work but once you brush it out with a Denman brush it looks exactly like 4a/b. HTH.

I have this hair. Still in the packet. I'm impressed. I haven't seen anyone install it where it looks so 4bish. I know it involves picking the strands apart instead of leaving them to clump. Anyway ... great job on the install. It looks good!

Looks like Chris Rock was wrong. Someone wants afro hair.

There's a lot Chris Rock don't know ... either that or he had a point of view and he was stickin' with it. Chinese factories are doing a brisk business in kinky hair.

Thanks for the tip. I was using this lacefront in my sig for a couple weeks and now I'm using kinky twists to help with my transition. Thanks for showing me another alternative. I see the 12" has sold out. I think the 16" is too long for me right now.

How many packs of hair did you use?

It's tight coil and shrinks up a lot - just like 4b hair - 16" is not going to be long.

I had a bad experience with Halleys and just wanted to warn anyone who's thinking about buying that they should be careful with that company.

Here's what happened:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showthread.php?p=11442868#post11442868

Unfortunately this is the hair trade. No refunds, restocking fees, etc., are rampant - almost standard. And lengths are often debatable - manufacturers and sellers go by stretched out length and count from the top of the weft. If you got a compromise solution out of HC you're doing good. Plenty of people on BHM buy direct from China and India and there is no recourse at all. I do agree that as much money are we are spending on this hair extension stuff we should be getting the vip treatment customer service should be better. I would like to see a vendor who treats their customers the way high end boutiques and department stores treat their customers. Anyway glad that you were able to sort things out.