Hairveda products are amazing!!

Can anyone tell me about the Green Tea Herbal Butter? What's the consistency like? TIA.
I have an old batch. I don't think she's changed the formula.

I can't really compare the consistencey to anything but it's super smooth and creamy. It's like a velvetey smooth feel and it's soft and kinda whipped. It's not hard or anything like some butters can be. It's pretty heavy so I usually don't do much with it but put it on my ends. The only thing I don't care for about it is that it dosen't give my hair any shine. It's kinda dull looking.

^^^

I use it mostly for moisturizing purposes Shay when I'm braiding my hair up for airdrying.. i think I have three jars in inventory

I can't take it anymore!!!!!!! I have to get me some Hairveda. lol. Which product is great for moisture for type 4a/b?

I got mine on Friday. The Vatika frosting smells yummy! I used a little on my hair, I about wanted to eat it it smelled so good. I also ordered the whipped clouds. Can someone tell me how do they use it on 3c hair. I like it, but it smells a little waxy. I got it for me and my mom. She has 4/a/b hair and it is very dry and brittle. I am hoping that it will help her out. Any info is helpful.

Thanks.

my order is here, finally! btw, do you all refridgerate her products? should i put the whipped butter and gel in the fridge?

*Singing In My CeeCee Penniston Voice* Finally it happened to me! I got my order on Monday. I open it and immediately smoothed some almond glaze on my edges. It didn't make them lay down ( EQP Mango butter does it better), but it had this AMAZING smell! Every time I moved my head I got a whiff of that wonderful smell. For that alone I'll keep using it.
I'm DCing now so I'll get a chance to use the cocasta oil for sealing. It smells great too.

my order is here, finally! btw, do you all refridgerate her products? should i put the whipped butter and gel in the fridge?
I refrigerate my Vatika frosting. But I do that with all of my coconut oil based, non preservative having stuff. I don't know about the butters. I don't have my whipped clouds in the fridge.

I only refridgerate vatika frosting and the whipped gelly I am not using at the moment.

*Singing In My CeeCee Penniston Voice* Finally it happened to me! I got my order on Monday. I open it and immediately smoothed some almond glaze on my edges. It didn't make them lay down ( EQP Mango butter does it better), but it had this AMAZING smell! Every time I moved my head I got a whiff of that wonderful smell. For that alone I'll keep using it.
I'm DCing now so I'll get a chance to use the cocasta oil for sealing. It smells great too.

I LOVE :lick: the almond glaze smell too.

i think tomorrow i will order a whipped gelly and sitrinilla. im hoping the gelly will make my curl pop all over the place. i miss that fruity smell of the gelly too. wish i still had some left.

ok am i the only one mad that everything is still gone. i mean c'mon lmao.

Keep any eye on the swap board che, i see hairveda on there all the time. Until things get back to normal that might be your best bet. I know if i really get the itch for something ill go there first.

Is the Hydrasoft Spritz discontinued? I bought a sample on the swap board & my jheri curl loves it. I'm going to post this on the swap board but if anyone has any that they don't want, I'm willing to pay top dollar. Thanks...

I refrigerate my Vatika frosting. But I do that with all of my coconut oil based, non preservative having stuff. I don't know about the butters. I don't have my whipped clouds in the fridge.

I also Keep the Sitrinillah in the Refrig as well. Especially after the one post where the Poster said she found mold in hers.:yep:

Is the Hydrasoft Spritz discontinued? I bought a sample on the swap board & my jheri curl loves it. I'm going to post this on the swap board but if anyone has any that they don't want, I'm willing to pay top dollar. Thanks...

She is reformulating it and it should be available again late summer.

I know many people don't care for the Whipped Clouds shealoe butter, but I really love it. When I use it on damp hair, right after shampooing, it makes my hair softer than any other product I've ever used.

I like to put oil on my scalp when I'm wearing braids, and the Whipped Clouds absorbs well and feels so good. My grandma has itchy scalp from her blood pressure medication, and when I let her try my Whipped Clouds, she said it was the only product that stopped the itching.

I know many people don't care for the Whipped Clouds shealoe butter, but I really love it. When I use it on damp hair, right after shampooing, it makes my hair softer than any other product I've ever used.

I like to put oil on my scalp when I'm wearing braids, and the Whipped Clouds absorbs well and feels so good. My grandma has itchy scalp from her blood pressure medication, and when I let her try my Whipped Clouds, she said it was the only product that stopped the itching.

I really like the Whipped Clouds product also. It's unlike any other whipped shea butter product I've tried and I also like the smell too. I use mine on my ends. :up:

I hate the almond glaze. Trying to use it to slick edges but uh no. Maybe I'm using it wrong.

I LOVEEEE Whipped Gelly. Did y'all notice the home page now says 'all products in stock and ready to ship'??? I'm wondering if that really means things will ship right away. I want a 16oz Whipped Gelly but need it delivered before June 7.. not really trusting that.

I sooo want to try this stuff. i want to order the Whipped Coud Fluffy Shea Blend, the Whiped Cream 3in1 (baggy cream) and the Herbal Green Tea Butter.

I don't see shipping cost. I guess it goes by weight? I was gonna order a sample of each.

I sooo want to try this stuff. i want to order the Whipped Coud Fluffy Shea Blend, the Whiped Cream 3in1 (baggy cream) and the Herbal Green Tea Butter.

I don't see shipping cost. I guess it goes by weight? I was gonna order a sample of each.

I believe it is by the amount you order and where you live. If you click on FAQ, then you can click on shipping.

Back