Hairveda products are amazing!!

Lavendar

BUMP!

Anyone can give me your honest opinion on the Almond Glaze and its consistency on your hair/scalp?

The almond glaze is the consistency of a pomade, but it melts very easily into the hair and scalp. I've been using it for well over a year on my edges...all around my hairline. My bald and sparse areas filled in nicely. I still use it every night all around the hairline before I tie up my hair. My edges stay silky and grow right along with the rest of my hair. I have never had nape hair longer than a couple of inches and now my nape is as long as the rest of my hair in the back. Also, I just discovered while on vacation last week that's it's awesome on the ends. I was in and out of the water all week and did braids with my ends covered in almond glaze every night. The braidouts and ends looked awesome every morning! And did I mention the scent......:lick:

SilverSurfer

Ok, that's it! I'm going to try out Hairveda (I really like this name) and I'm going to try out She Scent It and then I'm done. I won't care who else comes on the scene and makes something so fabulous....I'm just not going to fall for it..Oh I gotta try that Komaza hair oil too and that's it, I'm really really done. I mean it....this time :look:

Last edited:

morehairplease

I have this line on my to buy list, as well. I placed an order from shescentit yesterday and once I get this line & oyin handmade I am done:rolleyes:.

Lavendar

Ok, that's it! I'm going to try out Hairveda (I really like this name) and I'm going to try out She Scent It and then I'm done. I won't care who else comes on the scene and makes something so fabulous....I'm just not going to fall for it..Oh I gotta try that Komaza hair oil too and that's it, I'm really really done. I mean it....this time :look:

:lachen::lachen:...we believe you girl!:lachen::lachen:

chebaby

i am so in love with this line. the cocasta oil is my absolute favorite but i am also inlove with the whipped cream:lick::lick::lick:. i just cant get enough. i can still smell it in my hair as i type. OMG i am in love.
next week i think i am going to order anothe whipped cream and cocasta oil(even though i am no where near finished) and i want the deep conditioner and the moist 24/7 conditioner since i usually co wash daily.

MonaLisa

i am so in love with this line. the cocasta oil is my absolute favorite but i am also inlove with the whipped cream:lick::lick::lick:. i just cant get enough. i can still smell it in my hair as i type. OMG i am in love.
next week i think i am going to order anothe whipped cream and cocasta oil(even though i am no where near finished) and i want the deep conditioner and the moist 24/7 conditioner since i usually co wash daily.

I am so mad that I didn't get this now...:sad:
On my list for next time among other things...
:look:

2inspireU

I knew I should not have stopped in...I going on a shopping spree at Hairveda, then I will get my FHI flat iron and I'm done. Me and my hair is not on speaking terms. My hair has been shedding like crazy, dry and these knots and tangles are the final straw. I'm texturizing my hair because I can't take it anymore, and I'm sick of the major shrinkage. I'm hoping these products will turn my texturized hair around.

MonaLisa

yes! you have got to get the whipped cream. it is the best moisturizer. and the smell is to die for.

Yes, that made me feel better chebaby...:ohwell:

:lol:

I like the smell of the whipped jelly, so I'm sure I'll be quite fond of the whipped cream. :)

chebaby

Yes, that made me feel better chebaby...:ohwell:

:lol:

I like the smell of the whipped jelly, so I'm sure I'll be quite fond of the whipped cream. :)
i wont temp you anymore...make sure you get that cream.

you gotta get that cream i tell ya, ya just gotta get it

MonaLisa

what is the whipped jelly like? ...is it gel?...what have u used this for?

Ummmm....I haven't really gotten a chance to use it yet...I just got it recently -- but I do like the smell..:yep:

The description for the product reads as:
Need a holding gel without the harsh alcohol and flakiness? Whipped Gelly is just right for you. We make our gel with Pure Aloe Vera Gel, a vegetable derived humectant and avocado oil. Whipped Gelly defines curls and waves and gives your ponytail the sleekness you desire.

Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Acrylates/C-10 Alkyl Acrylates (to help with gel consistency), Glycerin, Persea Gratissima Oil.

HTH.

eta: forgot to say I planned on using for curls...

Last edited:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
The almond glaze is the consistency of a pomade, but it melts very easily into the hair and scalp. I've been using it for well over a year on my edges...all around my hairline. My bald and sparse areas filled in nicely. I still use it every night all around the hairline before I tie up my hair. My edges stay silky and grow right along with the rest of my hair. I have never had nape hair longer than a couple of inches and now my nape is as long as the rest of my hair in the back. Also, I just discovered while on vacation last week that's it's awesome on the ends. I was in and out of the water all week and did braids with my ends covered in almond glaze every night. The braidouts and ends looked awesome every morning! And did I mention the scent......:lick:
I'm love the Almond Glaze. It makes some of the best braid-outs!

I'm glad everyone is liking the products.

gorgeoushair

The whipped baggy cream has been my to-buy list for a while now. For those who are using the glaze, does it work like a gel or slicking product.

Proudpiscean

:up: Oh yes, I love Hairveda! The whipped cream and shikakai oil are amazing!Her prices are great, shipping is fast, and you get a lot of product for the money! :grin:

ShiShiPooPoo

I'm love the Almond Glaze. It makes some of the best braid-outs!

I'm glad everyone is liking the products.

Your hair...geezzzz louise...

Will Hairveda give me hair like that? I mean...your hair...I can barely speak for looking at your hair...

These products sound great...like I need to buy one more thing.

Toy

I am in love with the Green tea herbal butter,makes the hair very soft and shiny for days :up:

Vshanell

FKA Pokahontas
Your hair...geezzzz louise...

Will Hairveda give me hair like that? I mean...your hair...I can barely speak for looking at your hair...

These products sound great...like I need to buy one more thing.
Thanks girl!!

Is everyone liking the products? I can't wait to make my next order.

chebaby

i have been using the products for like a months now and i am in love. i have the cocasta oil, whipped creme and green tea hair butte. i am going to order the sitrinnilla

Zawaj

Hey ladies I received my order Monday I got:

Amala Clarifying Shampoo (haven't used it)

SitriNillah Masque 8oz (LOVES this :D)

AshaOmega Scalp Vitamin (haven't used it)

CoCasta Shikakai Oil (This is really rich and nice)

chebaby

im still tryna get that sitrinilla mask. i flat ironed my hair on sunday so i have been moisturizing my hair(ends) everyday with the green tea butter. that stuff is amazing. and of course i seal with cocasta oil. i still love the whipped creme but i usually use that on my wet buns.