Hairveda is the truth!!!!!!!!!!

BlackHairDiva

I received my very first order from hairveda and It is incredible!!!!!!!

I ordered the amla shampoo, the almond glaze, 24/7 moisture conditioner, and the cocosta oil. OMG!! My hair is so moisturized, shiny, happy....YES HAPPY and I'm about to order some more hairveda this week.

I dont know how I managed to live without this line of products. I love it!!!!!!!!!! :yep: Hairveda is definately a staple for me!!! I plan to do a second order this week, I will be getting the stranilah deep conditioner, more cocosta oil, almond glaze.

Any suggestions on how I should use these products i have? Any suggestion on what I should obtain next and try out? What was your experience with this line? Any hair growth?

I'm glad you're happy. I received my order today too. I purchased the following for my daughter's 4b natural hair:

Green Tea Butter
Whipped Baggy Cream
Whipped Clouds
Almond Glaze

The Whipped clouds and Green Tea Butter did nothing for her. The Whipped Baggy Cream and Almond Glaze were just OK. I'm going to try the products on my hair, hopefully I'll have better results.

ETA: I'm loving the Whipped Baggy Cream for my hair. Awwwh man I'm not supposed to be buying any new products for myself.

Last edited:
Back