HairFormula37

Honey6928215

Has anyone tried this product HairFormula37? I was web surfing and saw this product. I'm sure somebody know someone that has tried it? There website is:
www.hair1.com/hf37/

IF anyone know anything about this product and the results not to mention the side effects your response will greatly be appreciated.

ravenmerlita

I tried it. Used it very consistently for about 3 months last year, and then sporadically after that. Still use it off an on now. It really worked for me. My hairdresser and his whole staff commented on how much growth I had. I mean they really went on and on about it. It is a LOT of pills. When I started I took step one, step two and the herbal booster. I take only step two now (not on purpose, left the other two bottles somewhere). I am reordering now. Very little side effects for me, except I sometimes get a little queasy from taking so many pills. I always take with food now (the directions state that some of the pills you take with food, some you take on an empty stomach for better absorption).

dontspeakdefeat

Hair Coach
I took the hf37 for about 2 months. The results were amazing. My hair growth doubled. My stylist was like "wow! are you taking hair vitamins?" The only drawback is the pills are very large and you have to take 2 of the step one and 6 of the step 2. I found them hard to swallow because they have no coating on them whatsoever. Some people crush them although. I think that they were a little over 1/2 inch long and about as wide as a pencil. I am getting ready to try them again for this summer. I think I will crush them and eat with applesauce. I think that is the only way I can manage them for a long period of time. The pills also give you amazing fast growing and strong nails. That is a great benefit! I did not have any side affects while I was taking them. They do make you new growth stronger. Your hair won't fall out if you stop taking them either! Good Luck! Let us know what you decide.</pre><hr /> I am in the transition stage going back to natural. At least for a while. 4a Hoping to be shoulder length soon.

H

HoneyRockette

Hairboutique sells Hairtopia now which is supposed to be easier to take and better absorbed than HF37. It is in capsule form rather than tablet form. It is the same ingredients and the same dosage I believe. I have ordered Hairtopia to take in conjunction with my Viviscal. I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

lunalight7

I couldnt locate the exact ingredients of the HF37. They mention niacin and amino acids but what else is in them and the specific amounts?

ravenmerlita

Exact ingredients and more information can be found at http://www.hairformula37.com.ingredients.htm

Hair Formula 37's Ingredients
Step One Dosage 2 tablets daily.

Niacin 70mg
Folic Acid 800mcg
Vitamin B-12 12mcg
Biotin 200mcg
Pantothenic Acid 200mg
Iron 4mg
Iodine 300mcg
Zinc 30mg
Manganese 10mg
Choline 1000mg
Inositol 250mg
Para Amino Benzoic Acid 60mg

-------------------

Step Two Dosage 6 tablets daily.
L-Isoleucine 203mg
L-Leucine 502mg
L-Lysine 436mg
L-Methionine 95mg
L-Phenylalanine 124mg
L-Threonine 188mg
L-Tryptophan 95mg
L-Valine 155mg
L-Aspartic Acid 429mg
L-Serine 137mg
L-Glutamic Acid 661mg
L-Proline 178mg
L-Glycine 68mg
L-Alanine 228mg
L-Cystine 380mg
L-Tyrosine 144mg
L-Histidine 79mg
L-Arginine 98mg

-------------------

Herbal Enhancer/Booster
(To be used with Step One and Two Above)
Dosage 2 tablets daily.

In a base of : Nettle, Rosemary, Burdock, Birch, Rose Hips, Irish Moss, Coltsfoot, Dandelion, Yellow Dock, Elder Flowers, Shave Grass
Horsetail (Mu Zei) 50mg
FoTi 50mg
Vitamin A 2000IU
Vitamin B-12 20mcg
Pantothenic Acid 20mg
Folic Acid 200mcg
Biotin 100mcg
Niacinamide 20mg
Choline 20mg
Inositol 20mg
Linoleic Acid 20mg
Calcium 50mg
Copper 4mg
Selenium 40mcg
Manganese 10mg
Zinc 10mg
Iodine 100mcg
Tumeric 10mg

Valerie

I took HF 37 for two months and I was very pleased with the growth, however, it was a bit expensive for the upkeep, however the next time, I order I will order at least 6 months supply. But it is very good.

Boadicea

If HairFormula37 is too much, you can buy PP Amino 1500 which has higher doesages of what's in HF37. They're pretty much the same thing, but PP Amino1500 has more in it.

Ebony

I tried a trial pack initially, then when i ordered the whole thing, they took forever to mail them to me. like, almost two months and i had to call constantly. the one where u have to take six, i took like, 3-4. i couldn't do six. i really didn't give it all a chance i guess. i have plenty here and take the herbal booster only like twice a week. i may start the program again in june and keep track of growth to really see if it works for me since i have a supply. i will compare the ingredients of the PPAmino 1500 and the Hairtopia. If it's the same thing minus 12 xtra pilla a day, i'm all for it. Where can I find info on PP Amino 1500?

miss_brown

I just did a search on PP Amino 1500 and found this link:
http://www.longhaircareforum.com/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Number=43914&amp;page=&amp;view=&amp;sb=5&amp;o=&amp;fpart=all&amp;vc=1

HTH

Ebony

Is anyone taking Hairformula37/PP Amino 1500/ Hairtopia along with a regular hairvitamin such as the GNC one? Wouldn't that be overkill/unhealthy?

H

HoneyRockette

Re: Hairtopia

I just got my order of Hairtopia today. I am taking it with Viviscal. Some ladies over at Hairboutique take both. I don't think any of them have reported less than an inch a month on that program, though most of them get one and a half to two inches amonth. I am striving for an inch a month, though any more growth will be welcome. So far I like Hairtopia better, having tried them both, only because Hairtopia is MUCH easier to take. If I have to take 8-10 pills a day, at least make it easy to swallow. I will keep everyone updated on my progress.

H

HoneyRockette

Ebony, I wouldn't take Hairtopia or HF37 with other hair vitamins because that would be too much. If you wanted to take extra biotin or MSM, that is one thing. GNC Nourishair has the same, if not more, of the vitamins in HF37/Hairtopia. Too much of a good thing can be bad.

Ebony

I figured just as much. One or the other. Too many pills....very unhealthy. Just wondered if anyone was actually doing it.

Ebony

I am actually out of my GNC ultranourish hair and am considering starting something else in June. I have stock here of HF37, so it will either be that or the PP Amino 1500 which I'm more interested in. Thanks ladies for all the information.

Boadicea

I used to take HF37 but I stopped because it was sooo many pills. Two of step one and nine of step two. I got a little over an inch a month but it wasn't worth it gaging down all opf those elephant pills if just 3 PP Amino 1500 has the same stuff or more.

go to www.puritanspride.com I think that's the correct link

henrilou

Listen, I would take 20 pills a day if that guaranteed me 1.5 inches of new growth a month. BUT. I was on HF37 for a full three months and was FAITHFUL, and didn't get any more growth than I am having with ultranourishair and a multi vit. HF37 is expensive, and like I said, if I got the results, I would come up with the money. Now I am convinced that ultranourish, a multi, is sufficient. (if one adds msm, biotin and evening primrose you may get a little better results)

G

This is so funny, I was gonna do a thread about this, and here it is? I know with all the products tried here, someone has a review.