Surge Hair Revitalizer Plus 14

Aalize

Hello there,
I was wondering if anyone could give me a list of websites where they are selling this product, that will ship to Canada. I tried registering for walgreen's but it doesn't seem as though they ship to Canada. I thought I read on here that the service through Paynes Beauty Supply was terrible. Is there anywhere else that I could get this product? Would someone be willing to get this product for me and I'd paypal or send the money via money order? I really want to try this product.

If anyone could help it would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Faith

Yeah, I found out too yesterday. Paynes doesn't deliver to Canada either.

katie

I got Surge(thanks to Asha) from Abantu Salons.
You have to phone in to order.It is 1-800-615-9899.They are based in Canada I believe so delivery should take just 1 week.

Aalize

[ QUOTE ]
katie said:
I got Surge(thanks to Asha) from Abantu Salons.
You have to phone in to order.It is 1-800-615-9899.They are based in Canada I believe so delivery should take just 1 week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? A member was kind enough to reply to me through a pm. I don't believe she bought the Surge yet. How much did the surge cost you from Abantu? How much was the shipping?

katie

Hmmm.I think it cost $9 CAD max. I really don't know what shipping was but it wasn't much since Abantu is in BC.

katie

[ QUOTE ]
Champagne_Wishes said:
I thought Surge was created in Canada?

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh really?The bottle says made in Canada but I thought that was just one of other "Surge Factories"