GNC'S HSN

Re: GNC\'S HSN

They are very good vitamins, I didn't have any problems w/them aside from the fact THEY'RE HUGE! After six months my throat was like:
nono.gif
. I had to cut them in half to take them (I have pill issues from childhood).

omg, I don't even know how i'm going to be able to take them because I can't even swallow an advil. But did you have any great results?

COOLY CHECK OUT MY HAIR PROGRESS PICS IT HAS MADE MY NEW GROWTH COME IN SILKIER AND THE KITCHEN COMING IN STRAIGHY

Yes! Don't be discouraged at all! I did have good results so I'd say it's worth a try.
smile.gif

yep. i had great results with it. i believe i'm gonna go back to it when i'm done with my gnc ultra mega woman vitamins. i'll probably use it in conjunction with gnc silica.
smile.gif
wonderful hair growth results with the vitamins.

I have had good results as well with these. I am looking into taking the Freeda Biotin though because so many ladies here have reported such good results. What I liked about the HSN formula though was that it contained so much more than just biotin.
scratchchin.gif

Teshila Ita that's what I like about hsn also I am going to get freeda biotin and take it with hsn

That is a great idea.
think.gif
Off to the kosher vitamin site! I cant wait to see the look on the faces of my family...they think that I am a vitamin junkie. I am just waiting for them to plan an intervention and send me to rehab!
laugh.gif

I am gonna order from koshervitaminsforless.com they are a lil bit cheaper than the regular kosher site

I like these and have had nice results from talking them on a consistent basis. One co-worker used to laugh at me when I told her I could feel my fingernails growing until she started taking them, too.

Back