Copa Hair

[ QUOTE ]
virtuasis said:
COPA = RIO.

[/ QUOTE ]

nono.gif

Yep they are still selling it, I saw it online the other day....don't buy it...I've been down the Rio Road...don't go there or I will have to
spank.gif
you....

[ QUOTE ]
virtuasis said:
COPA = RIO.

[/ QUOTE ]

Is this true that the two products are the same? I knew Rio had a big class action lawsuit going and was discontinued, but it was sometime thereafter that Debbie Allen started pushing Copa.

I have received two checks from buying the copa product there was a lawsuit and there were montary settlements sent to people who brought it.

<font color="purple">My mom bought it back in 2000. I really didn't like it. When I used it, my hair was breaking and it felt dry. I didn't like the shampoo and the conditioner at all. If I were you, don't even purchase it. It's just like the Rio. Baaaaaaad!!!
whip.gif
</font>

[ QUOTE ]
GodMadeMePretty said:
Are they still selling this? I thought this was banned.

[/ QUOTE ]

It's still out there, but the makers of Copa got themselves into serious trouble with the Federal Trade Commission.

Please click here for more info

If that page ever goes down, do a search for "copa hair system settlement" or something of that nature. You'll most likely find something about it.

Personally, I only know two ladies (they were old neighbors) who used Copa. Both of them strongly urged everyone they knew not to EVER use it. It did not do what it promised and left them with severely matted, dry hair. In fact, both of them eventually did big chops to get rid of the damage caused by the Copa.

Whoaaaaaaaaaa Thanks ladies for the info.

I wonder if Debbie Allen is still using this on her daughter's hair. And I really trusted Debbie.

I didn't know they were still selling that crap! Infomercials are soooooo dayum fake! Don't believe the hype and if you think Debbie put that crap in her child's hair you have really been fooled!

Thank goodness I heard about this in the past before trying it. I thought it was banned too.
nono.gif

Back