Hair Vitamins and Hair growth Advice needed

longhairluv

Hi Ladies, I'm a newbie and I'm trying to grow my hair longer right now it's at shoulder length in it's natural state and stretched out it's towards my waist and mid back but my goal is to grow it out to midback similiar to Hair Crush at it's natural unstretched state. I've been natural for longer than 10 years and I've been wearing wigs for years mostly as a protective style and I'm trying to ween myself off of them and start wearing and taking care of my natural hair moreso: lol

I have a few questions about Hair Vitamins and Supplements:

I recently purchased the Phyto Phytophanere Dietary Supplement - Hair & Nails and has anyone tried these vitamins if so can you tell me if they work in growing your hair longer and if how many inches have grown?

I also got some Whole Foods brand biotin 500mcg from Whole Foods, and I plan on taking them as supplement and adding it into my hair creams, oils, or conditioners to apply on my scalp. Could anyone tell me how well biotin works for hair growth and I've read that biotin can cause acne on some people is that true?

Please share any reviews on Avalon Biotin Shampoo and Conditioner?

Can anyone recommend any hair products Shampoos, Conditioners, oils or creams and anything that can really help aid in hair growth

Please share your advice thanks so much!

TraciChanel

I've tried the Phyto vitamins that you mentioned and I was not impressed at all with them. You do better taking the biotin as well as the B vitamins - which really aid in hair growth. I experience a lot of growth with multivitamins that are high in B5 and B12 and Biotin.

longhairluv

Interesting I went to Costco's and got Nature's Bounty Hair,skin and nails vitamins for $12 bucks and it has 5000mg of Biotin and 250 caplets. I'm thinking about returning that $30 bottle of Phyto with only 60 pills back LOL

THicknLong

:bighug:Welcome.. Vitamins I would recommend are viviscal and nioxin. I have seen tremedous growth with these two. They are a little pricey, but I think you will get your moneys worth. If you don't mind spending the money these are great ones to use.