Hair so soft?

dany06

I went natural about 5 months ago and have been hiding behind braids and weaves waiting for it to grow longer before I mess with it. Well i've grown tired of braids and weaves and would like to take better care of my hair. On Friday I will be taking down this weave and actually start doing something to it.
I just purchsed some blended cutie products to address my hair's lack of moisture, but from using it on my leave out hair it dosesnt seem to give it that soft silky feel nor shine that many naturals get.

Im trying to find a way to make my hair soft and silky. When I was transitioning WGO and coconut oil made my relaxed ends as well as my new growth very soft. Now that I am natural coconut oil doesnt seem to do anything to my hair but make it dry, hard, and greasy. I want to try wild growth hair oil again, but would also like to know what other natural heads are using to make their hair solf and silky. So what do you guys use and suggest?

tada1

If you dont mind cones in your hair products (shouldnt matter if you wash and clarify regulary), id suggest proline comb thru hair softner ...it comes in a 4oz tube and sells for under 2 bucks at walmart but it did incredible things for my hair. Another similar product is scurl. they do the same thing for me, just that scurl doesnt have as much silicone in it (if any at all)

HTH :yep:

remnant

I went natural about 5 months ago and have been hiding behind braids and weaves waiting for it to grow longer before I mess with it. Well i've grown tired of braids and weaves and would like to take better care of my hair. On Friday I will be taking down this weave and actually start doing something to it.
I just purchsed some blended cutie products to address my hair's lack of moisture, but from using it on my leave out hair it dosesnt seem to give it that soft silky feel nor shine that many naturals get.

Im trying to find a way to make my hair soft and silky. When I was transitioning WGO and coconut oil made my relaxed ends as well as my new growth very soft. Now that I am natural coconut oil doesnt seem to do anything to my hair but make it dry, hard, and greasy. I want to try wild growth hair oil again, but would also like to know what other natural heads are using to make their hair solf and silky. So what do you guys use and suggest?

I suggest you to use Scurl and seal it with castor oil