Hair Smoothing Products

letitgrow0702

Has anyone had any success with hair smoothing shampoos, conditioners or styling products? I am thinking about trying pantens new line and they offer smoothing products. TIA.

Firefly

I've had success with the Mizani Therma Smooth Line. I also like the Sabino Moisture Block but these are for use with heat. I don't use heat that often but when I do, I use one of the 2.

cmperez

I use their new line (the Pro-V Nature Fusion)... I just use the condish though b/c I don't use shampoo's with SLS. I like it alot. I has really helped with breakage and shedding... I wear my hair natural and it helps with frizz too. It's very, very moisturizing.

Jenn22588

I've only used Aveda Smoothing conditioner. I didn't notice a difference. I love Pantene Curls, it really helps with curl def :lick: so I would try their smoothing products.

Allandra

I like Paul Mitchell's Smoothing line (aka super skinny). I have a review on it here. I'll bump it for ya.

Brownchiq

I dont too much care for smoothing LINES (shampoo, conditioner, serum etc) because they tend to tangle my hair. However, I do use two smoothing PRODUCTS.
While I am transitioning, I am thoroughly enjoying the Redken smooth down heat treat and the CHI silk infusion (THE BEST!)

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I use aveda smooth infusion while under the dryer and phytolisse serum for a heat protectant for flat ironing. then i'll top it off with a little chi silk infusion.

ellebelle88

I have a friend whose hair is always banging and so shiny. She told me she uses Mizani Spradiance High Gloss Serum. I looked up some reviews on it and it looks like it delivers. I'm gonna have to get me some!