Avon hair poducts

missnappylady

Hi Ladies!

I just ordered 2 Avon hair products:

Mark - Salon Straight - No-iron Smoothing fluid
ADVANCE TECHNIQUES Super Straight Smoothing Balm

Has anyone tried these or any other Avon hair products? Are they good?

Thanks

netnet26

Well I have not tried them particular products...but I have tried Avon's Hair strengthener leave in treatment...but it contained Lye ( sodium Hydroxide) in it..... I was like oh that's a definite :nono:....I left all there hair care alone after that one. But I can say that I am an Avon product junkie w/ everything else they sell....I jus LOVE to their stuff!!!!:love2:

Opalsunset

Hi! I'm actually an Avon Rep..I have only tried the product from Mark. but I will tell you that it is a bit wet...and sticky..It doesn't unnecessarily straighten my hair..but It does make it more manageable and softer, I didn't use much heat with it, though it called for using a blow dryer and then using the product, but I think it is worth a shot, you're hair type may be different than mine..Good luck! :look:

naturaline

Hi! I'm actually an Avon Rep..I have only tried the product from Mark. but I will tell you that it is a bit wet...and sticky..It doesn't unnecessarily straighten my hair..but It does make it more manageable and softer, I didn't use much heat with it, though it called for using a blow dryer and then using the product, but I think it is worth a shot, you're hair type may be different than mine..Good luck! :look:

SNAP- iv just become a rep too! any selling tips? lol- There hair stuff does lookk interesting.

missnappylady

Thanks for replying ladies! I'll keep you updated when i try it. I'm wearing braids 'til christmas then i'll post again.

Opalsunset

Hey! naturaline!
Congrats! Avon is awesome.. I think the best advice I can give you is to just keep getting your catalogs out there, and try to get to know the products the best you can..like the Anew products, those you will get tons of questions on! Oh and also if you have a website, make the best out of it! Its one of the best selling tools they have! Good luck on your new business venture! Oh and NP missnappylady, I hope it works out for you, try it with a blow dryer, I think thats when you will get the best results...