Hair Observation - Ignorant!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

beawo

Sorry if I offended anyone with the real african. What i meant was both parents were black with curly hair. I am not offended about having braids, I like braids its the fact that the girl didn't even bother to look at my hair, she assumed that because I was black I would have braids.

beawo

Thanks LuvableLady, you put it right. I am proud to be black and don't intend to explain to anyone why I am black.

Do you know what she said today, she said that her kids have big noses like their dads and they would need plastic surgery in future(by the way her kids look no way like her more like their father and are very beautiful). You see, its stupid people like her that exist in this world and should be locked up. The point of this story is if someone else that was truely curious and after careful examination of my hair had asked me this question I would have being more than happy to answer her.

I have had enough of this topic. Lets all agree to disagree. I didn't take her comment that well, some of you guys don't think its a big deal, but then again we are all different.

Status
Not open for further replies.