Hair Growth

Kimmil129

Hello everyone I am new to the board and I finally want to try and grow my hair as well as my daughter(S) hair I have been reading some of the messages left just to get an idea on what out there and there is a lot of good information, I am particularly interested in the Dominican Conditioner's this product is new to me as well as everything eles. I have a thirteen year old daughter who want to acheive long hair, so I thought it would be nice to start together.. <font color="blue"> </font color> Thanks for any help you can offer.

Hi Kimmil129,

Welcome to the board! You'll find a lot of information on this board to help you and your daughter grow your hair. Good Luck! /images/graemlins/smile.gif

That was soooo sweet! I wanted to welcome You and your daughter here, you will find much of what you need to grow long, healthy hair. You 2 will have a supoort system in one another, something that many of us here look to the boards to provide, but you have 2x the coverage!!!

Hi Kammil,

I just wanted to say...Welcome to the forum! /images/graemlins/grin.gif I don't know anything about the Dominican Conditioner's but I'm sure you will receive a reply from the many wonderful and knowledgable women on the forum that can help you.

HEY!!!! don't i know you from somewhere? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

welcome, and it's so nice to see you posting, girl. i hope that you and your daughter will be able to share your success stories in the near future. what a great way for mother and daughter to bond.

adrienne

p.s. what part of CA are you in?

welcome! Nice to have you. Happy Hair Growing! /images/graemlins/cool.gif

Welcome /images/graemlins/smile.gif You will find plenty of nice and resourceful women here /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Welcome Kimmil129
Glad you (&amp; your daughter) decided to join us /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif /images/graemlins/smile.gif.

I am sorry it took so long for me to get back to you I was trying to get the hang of this internet thing( I'm just a baby) so that for your reply..Does any use protectiv care for ends it's similiar to pink oil to me do you agree?

Welcome to the board. I hope you and your daughter's hair journey goes really well. We are all here to help you get there.

Hello, how have you been? Happy Holidays to you and yours, I have two quick questions about Placenta Packs/Conditioners have you ever tried them? If so do you think this is a good conditioner? /images/graemlins/grin.gif

Back