Hair Clips for thick Hair

Tee

Do you ladies know of a site where I can find pretty hair clips. My hair is thick so I need something for thick hair that will really hold it up.

I just got it cut today and I hate it so much I just want to clip it up for the rest of the year. :(

Starian

Letitia said:
Do you ladies know of a site where I can find pretty hair clips. My hair is thick so I need something for thick hair that will really hold it up.

I just got it cut today and I hate it so much I just want to clip it up for the rest of the year. :(

To be honest with ya, I actually go to Claire's or Icing for my hair accessories. There's such an assortment of stuff; you can surely find something pretty to hold thick hair because I do it all the time. I get my hair sticks from them, also. :nod:

Plus, Claires and Icing are relatively cheap.

I'm sorry you don't like your haircut. :(

Tee

Thanks. And I do love Claires. I just feel like i have seen everything from there. I will check out Icing.

Thanks for the reply. I hope to grow out my hair at least by next year. I just kinda at a low now about it.

hairlover

Letitia said:

o go to wal-mart, i have thick short hair too and they have good selection for cheap. hth

Nightingale

On the Grow and Keeping it Simple
walmart, cvs, walgreens...You can find them anywhere because all of the brands have clips that say "For THICK hair" I know goody and scunci sell them, atleast. I use the hair ties for thick hair, but the clips aren't enough for me.

OT: Hairlover, I just noticed we started transitioning around the same time! Don't know why, but it seems like a big deal to me.

hairlover

nubianqt86 said:
OT: Hairlover, I just noticed we started transitioning around the same time! Don't know why, but it seems like a big deal to me.

that's great, so how's your transition going?

simplycee

Sweetest Taboo
I love, love Icing for hair accessories (even more than Claires). I noticed that Walmart has a nice selection too. I've ordered from Hairboutique as well but Icing as them all beat.

Tee

nubianqt86 said:
walmart, cvs, walgreens...You can find them anywhere because all of the brands have clips that say "For THICK hair" I know goody and scunci sell them, atleast. I use the hair ties for thick hair, but the clips aren't enough for me.

The ones at walmart, walgreen, target, etc. doesnt seem to hold my hair or break. tired of the cheapies. i am just wasting money rebuying them.