Guess what?

Growingitlong

I had decided to do a braid spell for about six months but went ahead and did my touch up (12 weeks post relaxer) since I had this grand function this past weekend (receiving and award).
But guess what, I complained a couple months ago that my hair was not growing, but this morning I was wearinga braid out. This friend ask me "is that all your hair or are you do you have weave with it?" So I am calmly tell her that it's all mine. She then asks "since when your hair come long so?" This comment really maade me feel like I am making some progress. I thought it seemed a bit longer after my touch up but /images/graemlins/clap.gif now I know.

WTG /images/graemlins/clap.gif glad it all worked out for you /images/graemlins/smile.gif Told ya it was growing...lol.
So how do you wear your hair on a regular basis?
Btw, congrats on the award. Can I ask what it's for? /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Congrats girl! /images/graemlins/clap.gif I can't wait until someone will compliment me like that.

---About how much new growth did you receive from stretching out your relaxer?

Girl, you did tell me it was growing, lol. I hardly ever wear my hair down, it usually up in a tuck under ponytail or rolled up and pinned. Sometimes I wear one cornrow at the back.

The award was for numerous years of dedication, commitment and service to the disability movement on my island.

Congrats girl. It's always others that can tell because they don't see our hair everyday. Keep up the great work.

[ QUOTE ]
Faith said:
Any pics? /images/graemlins/look.gif

[/ QUOTE ] /images/graemlins/smile.gif

Back