Greenhouse

GGsKin

I do this to my exposed ends at times. I'm actually doing it right now, and also did it last night. I'm wearing my hair up in a banana clip. Last night, I dampened my ends by scrunching in some water and then put a baggy over them. Tonight, I just put a baggy over my ends without adding anything.

phyl73

I do this to my exposed ends at times. I'm actually doing it right now, and also did it last night. I'm wearing my hair up in a banana clip. Last night, I dampened my ends by scrunching in some water and then put a baggy over them. Tonight, I just put a baggy over my ends without adding anything.

Okay. So not the entire head. I've been faithfully doing it for 3 months but haven't really taken any measurements. I'm currently in crocheted kinky twists and will keep them until the end of the month. My goal is to keep doing this method for 6 months to see how it contributes to my hair growth.

GGsKin

Okay. So not the entire head. I've been faithfully doing it for 3 months but haven't really taken any measurements. I'm currently in crocheted kinky twists and will keep them until the end of the month. My goal is to keep doing this method for 6 months to see how it contributes to my hair growth.

When I started doing the Maximum Hydration Method (the bald spot regimen part of the regimen specified by Pinke Cube),@ I would baggy my whole head for a week or two at a time. Doing this majorly contributed to my bald spots growing in. At the time I wasn't measuring overall growth.

phyl73

I started the inversion method last night and will continue with greenhousing it. I'm hoping to see great growth, but do know that since I've added another method I won't be able to contribute the growth solely to one or the other method.

phyl73

Every now and then I do the greenhouse method with my overnight (Coconut oil) prepoo.

@phyl73
I like it. It definitely helps with Moisture Retention.:up:

I do it for several hours in the evening right before bed.:sleep2:

I definitely make sure my head is just lightly misted and not dripping wet before I apply my Creme & Oil.

What type of oil and cream do you use?

I cannot seem to sleep without it now. I'm in a protective style and I love that my braids are still moisturized. I've been using my hand massage to massage my scalp when doing the inversion method. I do love the way my scalp feels after I massage.

phyl73

I like to do it, but my scalp develops this smell when I do it, so I don't.
I've heard lots of people say this. I'm not sure if I'm in denial about the smell being there but I do use a moisture for cream in the mornings sometimes. I just rub it over my hair. I don't do that everyday, maybe 3 times a week. Less than that if I'm running late for work.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
No. Just carefree curl moisturizer, water and the now adding Rosemary oil. I'll take down my partial crochet twists at the end of the month. Hopefully the 27. If not, then the next week once I'm off for summer break.
@phyl73
That sounds good.:up:

That's how all them folks got them Jh.eri Curls growing back in the day - baggying with this.:yep:

Folks walking round gettin' their "Greenhouse" on!:lol:

phyl73

@phyl73
That sounds good.:up:

That's how all them folks got them Jh.eri Curls growing back in the day - baggying with this.:yep:

Folks walking round gettin' their "Greenhouse" on!:lol:
That's exactly why I started using it. I remember having a friend in elementary school who never had hair longer than her ear. She went away for a few months and when she came back so had the longest hair. I'm not using the entire line of Carefree Curl, but know the moisturizer work. Love that stuff.

IDareT'sHair

PJ Rehabilitation Center
That's exactly why I started using it. I remember having a friend in elementary school who never had hair longer than her ear. She went away for a few months and when she came back so had the longest hair. I'm not using the entire line of Carefree Curl, but know the moisturizer work. Love that stuff.
@phyl73
Yep. It was those moisturizers and a simple Baggy that took folks to "Great Never Before Lengths":giggle: