CowBoy Magic Detangler

fancypants007

I recently tried this product to help me as I took down my braids. I only had my braids in for 3 weeks, but I had alot of buildup around the base of my braids as a result of using Valerie's potion to oil my scalp every night. I took down one braid, applied the Cowboy magic and massaged it for about 3-5 seconds around the base of braid and then gently separated the matted hair and it detangled like butter. For the last several months I had been doing LadyPaniolo's deep moisture method to each braid section, but this time I used coconut oil and the greenhouse effect and when I combed thru my hair I noticed something very nice and that was my hair was soft and the comb glided through my hair. I think I will start using oil and the greenhouse effect instead of the deep moisture method. I didn't measure my growth rate from the potion, but I'm going to put my hair in plaits/braids this weekend. I will measure before and when I take them out in about a month I will see how much growth i'm getting because of Hairdrenalin potion. I will keep you posted but I had to share about the Cowboy Magic. I detangled my hair with Cowboy Magic on dry hair which in some cases can be a no no, but it detangled it with ease. The instructions say you can use it on wet or dry hair. This is a keeper!