Grandfather Died

cocoberry10

Hi Ladies:

I just wanted to share that my grandfather died late last night. He was 83 years old. I know that he lived a full life, and I’m okay, but I’m concerned for my family and just ask for your prayers and good wishes. I am little stressed about how his death is going to affect the family. He left things in somewhat of a chaotic state. Not so much financially, but emotionally. I feel like there are a lot of loose strings and people (especially his kids) that he left without properly finishing things. I’m asking for your prayers for my family. Thank you. Thank you.

My prayers are with you and your family during this time of grief.

Your grandfather lived a long life. I'm sure he gave you great memories.

Blessings to you and Peace to your family.

Coco I am so sorry to hear that your grandfather died. I can understand what you mean about him leaving things unfinished. It will take time for some peace to come to you regarding his death. Just member that you have 50-11 cyber sisters in your corner praying for you! Come here and vent if you need to !
:grouphug3:

:kiss: I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless you, sweet one.

I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather. I will be continually praying for you and your family.

Back