Response to my dad died (LONG)(Still Read it!)(:

beaux cheveux

Hello again, yesterday I posted my dad died, but that is not true. It is amazing but he is still alive!!! The doctors called and said that he was breathing and had a regular heart beat, he is unconscience, but last night the nurse asked him if he felt pain, he shook his head no and tried to open his eyes. God is good!! It is amazing that God even listened to my prayers-me! He is high and greatly exalted and He listened to me, a mere human, why should He even listen to my voice?
Everybody gave up on him, the doctors said he wouldn't make it pass morning, my friends thought he died before I did. I and My sister and I thought he died yesterday morning. But God saw. God knew. God listened.
It is funny because I was just ranting to God about how miserable my life was. This weekend was very tough on me, ladies. I lost my job because all the stuff going on in my family, my dad was rushed to the icu having trouble breathing and the doctors declared a death sentence on him, I had the worst flu I had in years, I think it was stress related, someone who I thought was my friend turned out to be a hater. And I was just telling God how frustrated I felt and why He let this happen and stuff, I was just about to blame God when I told my self, "No, God didn't do this I have to trust Him" But I was still very depressed. I was just all over the place sobbing when my mom told me my dad was alive. All I could say was "Oh", and I immediately got something to eat, I haven't really been eating much these days.
Please pray for me and my family and my dad.
Again thank you ladies for your prayers and concern, it really touched me. I feel so blessed to have LHCF.:yep:

I'll update you soon on his condition)

That is wonderful!! I am soo happy that your father is doing better.

I would encourage you to take some time to read a few chapters of Psalms...its is very encouraging when we are facing hard times and its important to renew your mind with God's word especially when you are facing such hard times with jobs, friends, family, etc. Be encouraged!!

Wow that is awesome!

God is a good God.

My prayers are with you and your family. Stay strong.

All Glory and Honor belongs to God! I know we can all get frustrated at times, but God is still faithful and is able to keep us through the storm.

Back