Got My Weave Done by DontSpeakDefeat (pics & video)

toinette

Tricking the president
I would never ever know this was a weave. I know you told us its a weave but its like i still cant believe its a weave :wow: . I'm gonna be down in ATL in July for a wedding and I think I wanna save my coins to get DSD to do my hair. Amazing!!

SouthernStunner

My 13yr old Men
Her work is amazing!!!!! I actually have an apt with her in July when I get back to the States.

When my husband got his orders and we found out we were moving to GA, DSD was the first person I called even before my mother. :lachen:

ceecy29

Wow! Your hair turned out really good. I'm in awe of the blending. Great job, DSD!

westNDNbeauty do you think my hair (view here) will blend with this weave? Especially if I can remember what I did to have it stretched and defined as it looks in those pics, cos it doesn't always look like that. TIA

Thanks for sharing!

diadall

I didn't know that if you had a blog you can't post video. But you are allowed to mention you have a video?

Any way I lurve the hair, especially all down.

ETA, because I saw it all down.

Last edited:

westNDNbeauty

Thanks all!

Amazing. where do yall live?

Atlanta GA

Is that real human hair? I can't picture a black woman allowing somebody to hack off 10-18" of their real hair for money. Man you couldn't pay me to cut my hair! LOL Well maybe for a million dollars LOL

Human hair. I think it was originally straight, but there was a process done to it to make it look natural. I could be wrong.

I love it!
Is Reniece training anyone in Los Angeles?

You may want to send an e-mail to Reniece via her website. Tamika mentioned there was possibly a few others training with Reniece, but I didn't ask their location.

Your hair looks really pretty! Is there a slightly cheaper version of this hair.

I'm not sure. I've ordered a sample of other kinky hair (Hair Depot) and found it to be too shiny/high luster. I liked this hair cause it was low luster, like my hair.

Wow! Your hair turned out really good. I'm in awe of the blending. Great job, DSD!

@westNDNbeauty do you think my hair (view here) will blend with this weave? Especially if I can remember what I did to have it stretched and defined as it looks in those pics, cos it doesn't always look like that. TIA

Thanks for sharing!

Your hair looks very similar to mine (see siggy) so this may be a good match for you.

westNDNbeauty

I didn't know that if you had a blog you can't post video. But you are allowed to mention you have a video?

Any way I lurve the hair, especially all down.

ETA, because I saw it all down.

Forum rules state you can't post links to your blog if it has advertising (even though I see many other do it all the time), so I decided not to. I mention because I know some members know I do video tutorials and would know where to find it.

diadall

westNDNbeauty said:
Forum rules state you can't post links to your blog if it has advertising (even though I see many other do it all the time), so I decided not to. I mention because I know some members know I do video tutorials and would know where to find it.

Thanks. I am thinking of helping a friend with a website and I guess if I help her promote it here I need to know the rules.

SavannahNatural

OP will you be going back for maintenance? Did she put you on a schedule? I know she trained with Reniece so I'm trying to get as much info before making my own appointment.