Got charged 7.50

nodisrespect

I saw that he "subscription fee" has gone up from 5.00 to 6.50. Whatever. I agreed to pay that. On my paypal transaction details it says:

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed ... -$6.50 USD
Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $6.50 USD

Yet on my credit card transactions it says 7.50

I have submitted a ticket but just wondering if there was any more to this.

Hi there, Thank you for posting this.

The membership fee is only 6.50 - and that is what we charged you. The mistake is with your credit card biller, you should contact them. I am sorry for the problems. You can try to also just dispute the payment with paypal, but then you wont have a subscription any longer, because they will just refund the transaction. I would love to help you but since we only charged 6.50 - by way of paypal, I have no way to get the $1.00 back for you since its a third party involved (your credit card). Someone got an extra dollar, and it wasn't me or paypal :nono:

oh no, the subscription fee went up? boo! ... actually nevermind, i won't have to worry about that until next october :grin:

Thanks dlewis:kiss:

Pookies - yes it did, if you are currently subscribed however, you will continue to pay the 5 dollars until your subscription is canceled, or your banking info changes in paypal. Unfortunately due to rising cost of electricity, and other things the hosting fees went up - and i had to pass that cost on. Its been that way for about a year, I didnt really want to raise it but I had too. The upgrades should be done by the end of the month (or mid may), so I hope you enjoy the new features that we are intending to roll out - that includes fixing the search.

Last edited:
The "extra" $1.00 is a credit card authorization. It should drop off in a couple of days. :up:

I saw that he "subscription fee" has gone up from 5.00 to 6.50. Whatever. I agreed to pay that. On my paypal transaction details it says:

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed ... -$6.50 USD
Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $6.50 USD

Yet on my credit card transactions it says 7.50

I have submitted a ticket but just wondering if there was any more to this.

Back