Got charged 7.50

nodisrespect

I saw that he "subscription fee" has gone up from 5.00 to 6.50. Whatever. I agreed to pay that. On my paypal transaction details it says:

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed ... -$6.50 USD
Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $6.50 USD

Yet on my credit card transactions it says 7.50

I have submitted a ticket but just wondering if there was any more to this.

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Hi there, Thank you for posting this.

The membership fee is only 6.50 - and that is what we charged you. The mistake is with your credit card biller, you should contact them. I am sorry for the problems. You can try to also just dispute the payment with paypal, but then you wont have a subscription any longer, because they will just refund the transaction. I would love to help you but since we only charged 6.50 - by way of paypal, I have no way to get the $1.00 back for you since its a third party involved (your credit card). Someone got an extra dollar, and it wasn't me or paypal :nono:

poookie

oh no, the subscription fee went up? boo! ... actually nevermind, i won't have to worry about that until next october :grin:

beverly

Admin (November 2020 Photo)
Staff member
Thanks dlewis:kiss:

Pookies - yes it did, if you are currently subscribed however, you will continue to pay the 5 dollars until your subscription is canceled, or your banking info changes in paypal. Unfortunately due to rising cost of electricity, and other things the hosting fees went up - and i had to pass that cost on. Its been that way for about a year, I didnt really want to raise it but I had too. The upgrades should be done by the end of the month (or mid may), so I hope you enjoy the new features that we are intending to roll out - that includes fixing the search.

Last edited:

brooklyngal73

SteelyDan/DonaldFagenFan!
The "extra" $1.00 is a credit card authorization. It should drop off in a couple of days. :up:

I saw that he "subscription fee" has gone up from 5.00 to 6.50. Whatever. I agreed to pay that. On my paypal transaction details it says:

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Payment To Long Hair Care FOrum Completed ... -$6.50 USD
Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Apr. 6, 2008 Charge From Credit Card Completed Details $6.50 USD

Yet on my credit card transactions it says 7.50

I have submitted a ticket but just wondering if there was any more to this.