Got a sewn in today, now how do I get to my hair?

Tolle

Team Fluid
Im am 8 weeks post, in order to make my stretch bearable I got a sewn in weave. I had the weavist sew a net on the front portion of the braids to lesson the tension on that part of my hair since its sooo much weaker than the back. soooo. how am I am supposed to baby my hair under weave without ruining my style. please help me!!!! I reeeaaalllyyy want healthy hair.

PPGbubbles

When I had a net weave I just filled a color appicator bottle to get my hair oil down there and I used a regular spray bottle to deliver my diluted leave-in of choice.

lawyer2be371

It wont leave it greasy looking if you lift the wefts up and go between the tracks with a spray bottle, or applicator bottle

supermodelsonya

Use very little product. Only use enough for the portion you are trying to baby. I'll admit, I have had times where I was too lazy to care for the hair under a closure and my hair did just fine....but then again, my hair does better if I don't touch it....hell don't even look at it.

Tolle

Team Fluid
^^^ I was thinking of doing nothing but feel like im finally learning how to take care of my hair and dont want to have a setback. I guess trial and error