Gosh [I'm a munchkin] ..

I'm short 4,9 and high waisted, waistlength is four inches from end of bra strap, that's around 27 inches

I'm five feet tall, also. Everybody kept on asking me "how did you go from APL to BSL in four months?" It was just because my hair was growing fast like a weed... it's because my torso is extremely short. :lol:

:blush: Anky, you look taller than 5 feet (as if you can tell from a headshot pic)...:lachen:

LOL at Anky .. I didn't know you were 5 feet .. I was saying the same thing.

And ^^, I didn't know it was like that ..

My legs aren't THAT long .. to have to get pants tailored.

depends on the clothes. but like i said, 36" inseam. the average pair of size 7 pants is only 32".

thank God i'm not a size 7 anymore though :lachen: but you get what i'm saying.

depends on the clothes. but like i said, 36" inseam. the average pair of size 7 pants is only 32".

thank God i'm not a size 7 anymore though :lachen: but you get what i'm saying.

Oh wow! 36'' ? My jeans aren't usually too long .. Guess my legs aren't as long as I thought.:perplexed

Oh wow! 36'' ? My jeans aren't usually too long .. Guess my legs aren't as long as I thought.:perplexed

no i mean, i'd have to buy a size that was too big for my body in order for my pants to be long enough. then they'd have to take in the pants to fit.

before that i just wore big baggy clothes. it was okay though it was the 90's :lachen: but of course i was already skinny so big baggy clothes just made me look skinnier.

no i mean, i'd have to buy a size that was too big for my body in order for my pants to be long enough. then they'd have to take in the pants to fit.

before that i just wore big baggy clothes. it was okay though it was the 90's :lachen: but of course i was already skinny so big baggy clothes just made me look skinnier.

ohhhhhhhh ! okay I see watchu mean .. lol. :lachen::lachen::lachen::lachen:

Alright midgets... you make me sick going from BC to tailbone in 8 months stealing all the men 6' and up.

5'11" here size 6 and my inseam is 37"- which is why I mostly wear skirts and dresses. I get one or two pairs of jeans a year and have been known to get infamous holes in the crotch because the inseam is too short. :wallbash:

I would love to do a bc to transition but I know it's going to take forever to get back to in between APL and BSL. :ohwell:

Alright midgets... you make me sick going from BC to tailbone in 8 months stealing all the men 6' and up.

5'11" here size 6 and my inseam is 37"- which is why I mostly wear skirts and dresses. I get one or two pairs of jeans a year and have been known to get infamous holes in the crotch because the inseam is too short. :wallbash:

I would love to do a bc to transition but I know it's going to take forever to get back to in between APL and BSL. :ohwell:

see you feel my pain!!! :grin:

and yeah i'm sick of you shorties taking all the tall men! date someone your own size! :lachen:

lucky heffas. I'm 6'0. SL is takin all year, and i STARTED with NL!!!!!!!!!! :wallbash::wallbash::wallbash: and i KNOW it is grownin. yes recently cut some dead ends, but so help me GOD if by like august I don't have a single strand touchin SL! :blowinShytUp: :lachen:

I'm not a munchkin. I'm 5'9". Nape to full BSL is 15" and nape to midback is 19". According to those numbers it would take me at least three years -- if I retain all my growth -- to reach full BSL :nono:. I'm still praying for sustained growth sprout and retention though, I want to reach BSL already! :grin:

:lachen::lachen::lachen:at the bolded ..

I love men .. 6'2'' and up ..

Back