Gosh [I'm a munchkin] ..

Simply_Kelz

I was playing around in the mirror yesterday, and [my hairs cut in subtle layers] my longest layer in about 2 inches from APL, and the second longest, like 3 or 4 .. so I'm counting. And after APL, BSL is about 2.5 inches away, so I thought .. hmm. maybe my bra doesn't fit right and is too high but then WL in like 2 or 3 more inches. :perplexed
I'm 5'2'', with long legs, and a high waist.:yep:

Not to mention .. with the layers, full APL is the equivalent as scraping BSL.

I think I got lucky on this one .. WL doesn't seem so long anymore ..:nono:

Is anyone else like this ?

I was playing around in the mirror yesterday, and [my hairs cut in subtle layers] my longest layer in about 2 inches from APL, and the second longest, like 3 or 4 .. so I'm counting. And after APL, BSL is about 2.5 inches away, so I thought .. hmm. maybe my bra doesn't fit right and is too high but then WL in like 2 or 3 more inches. :perplexed
I'm 5'2'', with long legs, and a high waist.:yep:

Not to mention .. with the layers, full APL is the equivalent as scraping BSL.

I think I got lucky on this one .. WL doesn't seem so long anymore ..:nono:

Is anyone else like this ?

We're body twins ('cept I'm 5'1 and a half)! I'm still growing out of a short pixie but from experience, it doesn't take me long to get from SL to APL or past.

I just had the same revelation :lachen:

I was reaching back and feeling my hair, when I realized how close I am to BSL/BSB. I'm only like an inch and a half away! At first I was excited, then I was like :perplexed cause that means my torso is REALLY short. I don't know if I should be happy that I only have a little bit to go, or sad because my torso is the size of a toddlers! :lol:

:look:

:ohwell:

I'm a shortie too! 5'1 and I KNOW it'll be a breeze to get to WSL! I'm just about APL now, and it seems like WSL is right around the corner.

I just had the same revelation :lachen:

I was reaching back and feeling my hair, when I realized how close I am to BSL/BSB. I'm only like an inch and a half away! At first I was excited, then I was like :perplexed cause that means my torso is REALLY short. I don't know if I should be happy that I only have a little bit to go, or sad because my torso is the size of a toddlers! :lol:

:look:

:ohwell:

I hate having a short torso for so many reasons....anyways, women with longer torsos have a harder time reaching those goals (SL, APL, BSL and beyond)....so having a short torso is good for something, I guess.:grin:

I hate having a short torso for so many reasons....anyways, women with longer torsos have a harder time reaching those goals (SL, APL, BSL and beyond)....so having a short torso is good for something, I guess.:grin:

I've always thought short torso, long legs was HOT!

I've always thought short torso, long legs was HOT!

you must not be one of us if you're saying something like that... :lachen:

i'm TALL (5' 9") but i have the same short torso/long legs issue. i think if my legs were in proportion to my torso i'd only be like 5' 3"

for real, i have a 36" inseam. that's ridiculous... :drunk:

i'm TALL (5' 9") but i have the same short torso/long legs issue. i think if my legs were in proportion to my torso i'd only be like 5' 3"

:yep: Yeah, that's crazy long...mine is a 33" and I'm only 5'1" (and a half)...which is pretty long for such a shorty. I can't wear petite pants for that reason...only regulars for me!

ETA: Do y'all have problems with having thick torsos? That seems to be where all my fat goes.

Hey! I'm ALMOST one of y'all...and since I wear like 4" heels 24/7 I give the appearance of even longer legs. You have to have short torso/long legs to be a Victoria's Secret model. So there!:lachen:

:yep: Yeah, that's crazy long...mine is a 33" and I'm only 5'1" (and a half)...which is pretty long for such a shorty. I can't wear petite pants for that reason...only regulars for me!

ETA: Do y'all have problems with having thick torsos? That seems to be where all my fat goes.

I can only wear regulars as well. Yeah, my fat goes straight to my torso.:nono: If I bend over while sitting down, I can feels my ribs hit my hipbones. But I'll reach my hair goals faster! It's worth it in the end:yep:

I can only wear regulars as well. Yeah, my fat goes straight to my torso.:nono: If I bend over while sitting down, I can feels my ribs hit my hipbones. But I'll reach my hair goals faster! It's worth it in the end:yep:

Are you serious? Wow.

I hope it's worth it...it's crazy finding clothes and fashions that compliment my crazy lil frame...my sister says I'm all legs. I don't have any hips either...:wallbash:...white people think that my shape is nice...:lachen:...they compliment me all the time on my legs :look:

Are you serious? Wow.

I hope it's worth it...it's crazy finding clothes and fashions that compliment my crazy lil frame...my sister says I'm all legs. I don't have any hips either...:wallbash:...white people think that my shape is nice...:lachen:...they compliment me all the time on my legs :look:

Yep, when I was super skinny I always had that problem. So gaining that weight in the torso does help. But it's painful.

Girl, THAT'S where I'm getting all of this from! I work around nothing by YT folks, and they are all about the long legs/short torso. I don't think my waist will shrink past a certain measurement because of it.

I've found that those long fitted shirts that hit below the hips help to elongate the torso. I say embrace your long legs. I'm always trying to make my legs look longer! But I'm looking and I'm like...WSL is nowhere from BSL. That's crazy!

Yep, when I was super skinny I always had that problem. So gaining that weight in the torso does help. But it's painful.

Girl, THAT'S where I'm getting all of this from! I work around nothing by YT folks, and they are all about the long legs/short torso. I don't think my waist will shrink past a certain measurement because of it.

I've found that those long fitted shirts that hit below the hips help to elongate the torso. I say embrace your long legs. I'm always trying to make my legs look longer! But I'm looking and I'm like...WSL is nowhere from BSL. That's crazy!

Yeah, I measured and WL for me is about 15" from nape.

I wish! I'm 5'4" and while my torso isn't super long, it isn't short either. APL to BSL for me is a good 3 to 4 inches. It's been a monster for me getting to BSL. Hopefully I will be there by the fall.

I'm 5'1 1/2 so i can relate and my best friend always told me your are soo short even with your hair at apl it looks bsl :lachen:

YES :wallbash:

and you know how awful it was to be preggo? my son had nowhere to go. i never did buy any maternity pants, just bought hipsters in bigger sizes. but i was in maternity shirts by month 6. and my back hurt all the time because my ribcage actually opened up... gross i know. even grosser, i could feel it snapping back in place the first few weeks i was breastfeeding... you could actually hear creaking. :look:

lemme stop before i talk myself outta having any more kids... :lachen:

Hey! I'm ALMOST one of y'all...and since I wear like 4" heels 24/7 I give the appearance of even longer legs. You have to have short torso/long legs to be a Victoria's Secret model. So there!:lachen:

ah i see what you're saying. from a modeling perspective, yes definitely. whenever you had "odd" proportions it seems to be a positive thing in that industry. when i was in jr. high and was barely as big around as Olive Oyl, modeling agents were really into me. God that was 13 years ago. stop making me feel old :lachen:

YES :wallbash:

and you know how awful it was to be preggo? my son had nowhere to go. i never did buy any maternity pants, just bought hipsters in bigger sizes. but i was in maternity shirts by month 6. and my back hurt all the time because my ribcage actually opened up... gross i know. even grosser, i could feel it snapping back in place the first few weeks i was breastfeeding... you could actually hear creaking. :look:

lemme stop before i talk myself outta having any more kids... :lachen:

ah i see what you're saying. from a modeling perspective, yes definitely. whenever you had "odd" proportions it seems to be a positive thing in that industry. when i was in jr. high and was barely as big around as Olive Oyl, modeling agents were really into me. God that was 13 years ago. stop making me feel old :lachen:

I totally relate...I had the same problem when I was preggers...DD came 7 weeks early partially due to the lack of leg room.:lachen:

fellow munchkin, im 5'1, and I was stretching my hair yesterday and realized although im apl, bsl is only like 2 inches away for me. sooo im kinda amped about that!!!!

This is so unfair!! I'm 5'1 3/4" (I claim 5'2") with a long torso and short legs. Some petite pants I can still wear my high heels with. APL to BSL for me is 5 1/2 inches.:ohwell:

This is so unfair!! I'm 5'1 3/4" (I claim 5'2") with a long torso and short legs. Some petite pants I can still wear my high heels with. APL to BSL for me is 5 1/2 inches.:ohwell:

Wow, really? I don't think I've ever seen a short woman with a long torso (except for little people).

[Whew.] I don't know why I thought I was the only one. But no .. my weight actually goes to my hips, and my waist is small, its actually out of proportion when buying pants, they either fit in the waist or the hips/thighs.

But now, I think I wanna be tailbone .. b.c my WL ponytail won't be as long as .. someone who's like .. 5'7'' ? Like, it'll look long but I feel like the actual hair won't be long. Ya know ?

I'm five feet tall, also. Everybody kept on asking me "how did you go from APL to BSL in four months?" It was just because my hair was growing fast like a weed... it's because my torso is extremely short. :lol:

[Whew.] I don't know why I thought I was the only one. But no .. my weight actually goes to my hips, and my waist is small, its actually out of proportion when buying pants, they either fit in the waist or the hips/thighs.

But now, I think I wanna be tailbone .. b.c my WL ponytail won't be as long as .. someone who's like .. 5'7'' ? Like, it'll look long but I feel like the actual hair won't be long. Ya know ?

:hammer:girl, I would LOVE to have that problem!

:hammer:girl, I would LOVE to have that problem!

only if you have a good tailor... :look:

that's how i finally made peace with my body type. i hated buying clothes for YEARS because i used to be much skinnier so everything that was long enough for my arms/legs was ridiculously oversized.

LOL at Anky .. I didn't know you were 5 feet .. I was saying the same thing.

And ^^, I didn't know it was like that ..

My legs aren't THAT long .. to have to get pants tailored.

Back