Gorgeous hair on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamster

I think some people didn't like the fact that she washes her hair about once a month I think.

Oh and that she cut about two inches off in one of her videos.

ohhh. the once a month thing doesnt bug me (but i would get the itchies)

but like others said... when she cut her hair i was like :blush::blush::nono::nono: i mean wtf kind of trim is that? and all haphazardly too.

she keeps sying her hair is super thick and kinky... and im like.. :rolleyes:

longfroinghair

ohhh. the once a month thing doesnt bug me (but i would get the itchies)

but like others said... when she cut her hair i was like :blush::blush::nono::nono: i mean wtf kind of trim is that? and all haphazardly too.

she keeps sying her hair is super thick and kinky... and im like.. :rolleyes:

Yea, people are saying she cut off a lot, which she did....
But I don't think she really trims off that much every month. She said it's been a while since she's trimmed and she usually doesn't wait that long to trim. So what we saw may have been three times as much as she usually does it.

Tamster

I hope people arent taking her at face value cause her techniques are def not for everybody. people are going ot be cutting an inch + every month and wonder why their hair isn't "growing". smdh. ruining all their progress

Country gal

Her hair is beautiful. Pretty lady. I guess what I took from the video is to do what is right for you. I do better when I don't use as much heat.

princessnad

She has a new vid where she evens out her hair and she will be protecting her hair for a new hair goal. Methinks she's crossed over to the dark side.

Allandra

Well, I'm sure everyone knows what works for one may not work for everyone. Closing this thread. smh :nono: We all know that 'LHCF is not the gospel'. It's a place where we can gather and share information on various topics, not just hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.