Gorgeous hair on Youtube

Status
Not open for further replies.
:look:

Really???? This poor girl got bashed for nothing.

My mom has long hair..... she did not get it being on LHCF.

:nono::nono::nono:

As a matter of fact... Y'all would knock me out if you knew what I was doing to my hair these days.

NOTHING.
That's right. Much of Nothin'.

working out - eating clean - that - has helped my hair thrive.
Dare someone to bash me on Youtube.

:nono::nono:
anyway..... This is sad.

Did miss something? I didn't see comments that were that bad...

I mean, if I saw her vids before LHCF I would've tried it and wondered why my head is so itchy and dry (my Hair adores water). I don't see what's wrong with the disclaimer.

I watched all the vids before reading this thread and I thought "it looks beautiful but...." never would've thought that was a crime...

On her most recent video, it didn't look like her hair was much longer. and it's been a full month. I think she was showing off for youtube a little bit.

saw the latest vid--i still think she has nice hair--but in the vid you can see the MAJORRRRRR length difference from one side to the next...its a bit weird actually..because she does have a head of beautiful healthy thick hair...

and if her hair is natural..then it should all be the same consistency and length--maybe she is cutting to much off of one side..

i would let that side catch up

Thanks for sharing OP! I subscribed after seeing that lovely hair! Her flat ironed results remind me of my flat ironed texture(when I wear it "relaxer straight"). I think mine will look a lot like that when it gets long again. That's pretty much what it looked like before I got a relaxer anyway. This makes me excited about the rest of my journey. :grin:

Last edited:
dang yall leave her alone. she has beautiful hair. and through 10 years has come to realize what works for her. she is doing a service by sharing, don't make her regret going on youtube. i love looking at her hair.

She has BEAUTIFUL hair! I love her videos. I'm going to buy a H2Pro flat iron. I like the results. To each their own...we all must find what work best for our own hair.

ETA: She has new videos up.

Her hair is beautiful !!!- some of you ladies on the board are just plain extra (not in a good way either)!!!

Yes her hair practices are not for eveyone, but it's obviously working for her!

Thank goodness for this thread or I probably wouldn't have found her so soon. I LOVE her HAIR!!! :grin:

I think her purpose in making her youtube channel was to say YES Black Women CAN have long healthy hair...AND they don't need to depend on their hairdresser to do it. They just need to find something that works and stick to it. She's all about a DIY hair care approach, which I fully support :yep:

I must admit that I love her hair. It is just amazing how she can get a natural rollerset to be that smooth. if I were to summarize it, is it just rollersetting, flatironing, then wrapping overnight? That's all it takes to get a smooth natural rollerset? I may have to try this.

Well I know I probably can't get my hair that smooth with a rollerset b/c my natural hair is more cottony. Her's is on the silkier side.

Some hair can just "take alot of heat". When I saw her hair it reminds me alot of my hair when I was natural but wore it straight 100% of the time. I think some people have super strong hair in that sense of how it accepts and distributes the heat. I had her same regimen in about 5 years. I was natural and always wors my hair flatironed. I'd wash/deep condition and flat iron once every two weeks and put no heat on it in between. I'd did put in a leave-in/heat protectant though. Even though alot of heat is used. I guess it works because it isn't being manipulated alot in between those times. I'd wrap every night. I'd trim one every 2 or 3 months. I didn't get many split ends but now that I'm natural and don't use heat at all, I have no split ends at all. I have fine strands but I've noticed they have alot of elasticity. They stretch far before they break, I'm not sure if this has anything to do with why fine hair has never been an issue for my growth or retention.

Her hair is beautiful no matter what she uses. LHCF Is not the Gospel and to be honest most of the tips I took from some of you talking about her hair, my hair was the worst. Some of you ladies don't know what you are doing yourself, so please don't talk about someone else. This is crazy it is just hair c'mon now just tell her how pretty her hair is and move on. If you feel something about her hair that you don't like keep it to yourself.Sometimes you don't have to post the way you feel about someone on LHCF you can keep it to yourself. Everyone's hair is different because you truly don't know if your hair is healthy or not. None of us really know how to take care of our hair we all fail most of the time or some of the time, we all make a few mistakes it would have been nice if someone of you would have just suggested some things to her, not dog her out about what she is doing wrong. Don't judge someone else just because you don't agree with. I love her hair and I'm not hatin on the sista. Stop putting one another down. Now that's all I got to say about that......:thatsall::realitycheck:

Her hair is beautiful no matter what she uses. LHCF Is not the Gospel and to be honest most of the tips I took from some of you talking about her hair, my hair was the worst. Some of you ladies don't know what you are doing yourself, so please don't talk about someone else. This is crazy it is just hair c'mon now just tell her how pretty her hair is and move on. If you feel something about her hair that you don't like keep it to yourself.Sometimes you don't have to post the way you feel about someone on LHCF you can keep it to yourself. Everyone's hair is different because you truly don't know if your hair is healthy or not. None of us really know how to take care of our hair we all fail most of the time or some of the time, we all make a few mistakes it would have been nice if someone of you would have just suggested some things to her, not dog her out about what she is doing wrong. Don't judge someone else just because you don't agree with. I love her hair and I'm not hatin on the sista. Stop putting one another down. Now that's all I got to say about that......:thatsall::realitycheck:

Really??? (at the bolded part) Plz let me know some specifics (which tips actually worked against you) so I can be cautious in advance....its nice to know what doesn't work too! :perplexed

Really??? (at the bolded part) Plz let me know some specifics (which tips actually worked against you) so I can be cautious in advance....its nice to know what doesn't work too! :perplexed

lol It's simply that everything doesn't work for everybody. My advice would be to try a method or product for a specific reason that applies to your hair, not just because a WL member does something religiously. Try it a few times and if you see adverse affects, stop doing/using whatever it is. I would also be cautious about ingesting every vitamin, herb, or strong topical medication you see talked about here. Do your research before jumping on bandwagons...

Excuse me for being on the late bus....but what rant are ya'll talmbout? :look:

I forgot all about this thread and now it seems folks are saying the pretty lady with the gorgeous hair went a bit Andre the Giant on her page?

Where?! *please insert linkage*

the majority of the comments in here talked about how beautiful her hair is. I do agree that sometimes LHCF can and do go overboard, and maybe a few did but NOT the majority of this thread. she's being showered with compliments in here.

idk, that rant she did turned me off because it negated all the positive compliments within here. if you were to read that rant and you dont read the actual thread you would get the wrong impression.

I think some people didn't like the fact that she washes her hair about once a month I think.

Oh and that she cut about two inches off in one of her videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is an entertaining thread LOL

Her hair is GAWGEOUS!!!!
I wouldn't be able to have her regimen but it obviously works for her. My guess is that she's in maintenance mode. I'm going to cut my hair every 6 months starting this January to keep my hair between WL and TBL.

Some people can abuse the ish out of their hair and still look good. Just like some others can spend thousands of dollars on berries and juice natural products and still have NL hair for 5 years *kanye shrug*

Sent from my fancy iPhone using LHCF

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back