Good moisturizing cream for natural hair

soslychic

I'm looking for a leave in moisturizing cream to use on my new growth (and all natural hair when I get there) when it is WET. Moisturizers work best on my hair when it is and sta sta fro and s curl don't work for me at all on wet hair. So I was wondering about the following:

Africa's Best Liquid Leave In Hair Mayo
ORS Olive Oil Cream
Africa's Best Shea butter/tea tree moisturizer
Elasta QP Recovery

Have any naturals tried these on their wet hair with good results? Please add whatever creamy leave in/moisturizer you have tried with good results.

inthepink

Well, that would OF COURSE be Carol's Daughter Healthy Hair Butter. Haven't you heard?

It will work wonders on your natural hair when wet! It is a staple of mine as I transition. Others to try are also by Carol's Daughter - Hair Milk and Some of Marguerite's Magic.

pookeylou

I love, Love, LOVE shea butter...

I apply a bit to my bantu knot twist after I condition wash my hair...the next day my hair is softer than my baby nieces hair...

It works wonders.

TinyT

For a creamy moisturizer that isn't heavy and won't disturb your curl/wave pattern, thre ORS olive oil cream is the best. It makes my hair feel like buttah. The CDHHB is nice, but is heavy, and I use it for twists.

B

Bublnbrnsuga

HHB may seem overrated to some,but it is what it is all hyped up to be-join the carol's daughter club,honey!

mermaid

can you buy Carol's Daughter products in stores? I've never seen it anywhere, and I don't use credit cards so I hardly buy online. I live in Seattle, though- we don't have a lot of what may be available in the East.

jada1111

The only "creme" moisturizing product I like is Aveda Universal Brilliant Styling Creme. It smells wonderful, while leaving the hair soft and shiny. I use it mostly on dry hair for braid outs. I just hate how much it costs.

I'm also currently liking "Sta-Sof-Fro Rub On" in the tube. It's a gel/lotion and does what Aveda does for only $3.00. Hair feels soooo moisturized and soft. Can be used every other day for braidouts, if used more than that hair can be sort of greasy. I say "sort-of", because the product is NOT greasy at all like the spray is (can't stand the spray). I just wished it smelled better.