sta-sof-fro you are the love of my life

NappFrizz83

(besides co-washes) lol
OMG it has been really hard trying to find a moisturizer that is not super greasy or has to be ordered over the net..also things that werent greasy would make my hair soft until it dried but STA SOF FRO keeps it moisturized

here is some products i tried that felt good when i put it on but made it go right back to normal (dry)

optimum oil therapy 3 n 1 creme oil moisturizer
qp recovery oil moisturizer
BB castor oil pink lotion

+ 85 other products (yes im exagerating) lol

I LOVE YOU STA SOF FRO

yeah i thought i should share that with you guys lol

Irresistible

Some hair loves glycerine! That could be the difference you are feeling with this product! Since you just found this and its summer , and there could be dry air at times, make sure if the air is dry outside that you give your hair some steam moisture from your shower because glycerine moisturizes by drawing moisture out of the air into your hair, if not enough moisture in the air , it then will draw it out of your hair :ohwell: so watch out for that if you start to use this regularly :yep:

NappFrizz83

Some hair loves glycerine! That could be the difference you are feeling with this product! Since you just found this and its summer , and there could be dry air at times, make sure if the air is dry outside that you give your hair some steam moisture from your shower because glycerine moisturizes by drawing moisture out of the air into your hair, if not enough moisture in the air , it then will draw it out of your hair :ohwell: so watch out for that if you start to use this regularly :yep:
thanks iris and just to let you know i been stalking your fotki since i was 14 and im 18 now LOL :sekret: you and chicoro are the reason i decided to go natural

mezzogirl

I love sta-sof-fro on my ng. I use the rub in conditioner for scalp and hair. That along with my home made glycerin/aloe vera, jojoba oil mix has made my hair almost over moisturized. You could have never convinced me that my dry hair would ever be over-moisturized. I live in a humid climate so I guess the glycerin is pulling moisture from all that moist air. It's great.

Honey6928215

I was just about to post about this product. It's been years since I've used it (Jheri Curl) and after I got my perm I stopped. It just so happens that I went to use my dad's one day because I didn't have anything grease for my scalp and they don't sell Surge 14 anymore at the BSS so I tried it. Not only I forgot how it made my hair soft but it SMELLS SO GOOD! And I noticed that my hair has grown. This is a keeper.

IntoMyhair

aww..well have you found something yet? it all trial and error

Girl nup These are the detangler products that i have tried
Pantene This used to work
Kids organics never worked
Mane & tail Never worked
All the good stuff.
What does work is Scurl for taking out things like braids or plaits
or a oil rinse for detangling my whole head.

I still have full bottles and half bottles of the stuff that did not work. I am thinking of doing a PJ sale to get rid of it.

NappFrizz83

Girl nup These are the detangler products that i have tried
Pantene This used to work
Kids organics never worked
Mane & tail Never worked
All the good stuff.
What does work is Scurl for taking out things like braids or plaits
or a oil rinse for detangling my whole head.

I still have full bottles and half bottles of the stuff that did not work. I am thinking of doing a PJ sale to get rid of it.
you can just use some of the stuff you dont want as a pre poo so you don't waste it lol thats what i did to get rid of some stuff

20Pearls_Girl

I like Sta Sof Fro much better than Carefree Curl Gold and forget about S-Curl. However, I have a hard time finding Sta Sof Fro.

Eisani

I use this on dd's natural hair, mainly her ends when it's in a puff and it softens like nobody's business. This is one of her staples.

NappFrizz83

^^ Never thought of that.
yes mam thats what i did..i put like a quarter of a jar of softee indian hemp on my head then a showercap for like 30 min then washed with shampoo and everything and else..my hair came out really soft and i got rid of it :grin: i cant throw away things that aren't empty i just don't have it in me lol

LABETT

I like Sta Sof Fro much better than Carefree Curl Gold and forget about S-Curl. However, I have a hard time finding Sta Sof Fro.
Try Walmart,its usally on the bottom shelf so you may have overlooked it.
I discovered this wonder product 4 years ago.

diligence

Glad you found something that works for you. I used to use this back in the '80's when I was sporting a jheri curl and it worked well. Maybe I should revisit this...hmmm...:spinning: