Hair Mayo

lshevonne

ok, I went to visit my mother this weekend and decided to wash my hair at her house. Since we din't use the same products I thought my hair might love it and let me tell you it did. I tried her Africa's Best(?) Hair Mayo and my hair was so soft. I didn't even have much hair in the comb. It says to leave on for 10 min with a plastic cap and towel but I left it on for about 20 min. I think I'll get some this week. I couldn't find the Elasta QP Moisturizing Mango Butter anywhere. Thumbs up to Hair Mayo. /images/graemlins/up.gif

I currently use ORS hair mayo, but i'm thinking of finding a cheaper alternative. Thanks for the rec. I have the 2lb tub at my house, so I wont be able to compare and contrast the two mayo's anytime soon, but I'll post my results.

I have the africa's best leave in mayo, and i dont like it too much. I guess i was expecting too much from it. Its ok though. Nothing i would immediately throw out.

Tip for ORS Mayo users. I was recently in Target and found ORS Hair Mayo for $6.99! The same 16 oz size that Sally's tries to sell for $10.99 on sale. BTW: I'm in the los angeles area.

thanks for the review. i have an un-used tub of africas best organics hair mayo at home since i have been busy with the 2lbs ORS. Did you use it with heat, lshevonne??

Back