Good idea to use Regular Conditioner as a Leave-in

PeggyFair

I had took the advice of some of the ladies here who said that they use a bit of the cheapie condtioners that they use for co-washing as their leave in...For yesterday's co-wash, I used my V05 Champagne Kiss and after I washed that out, I used about a half dollar size of it as a leave in, and my hair was so soft! I even just let it airdry and hardly no shrinkage! Thanks everybody!:grin:

MonPetite

Bumping for others who haven't tried this. I did this through high school with great results! It's why I have so many conditioner reviews. :blush:

*closer*2*my*dreams*

I just purchased some redken conditioner (butter treat and smooth down - Jc Penney buy one get one for 88cents!!! :grin: ) and I planned on using it as a leave in (mixed with some setting lotion) to help tame my frizzies and fly aways. I do not know what that would do to my hair. I plan on trying it sometime next week...

LadyKaypnyc

Since seeing that thread, I have been itching to try using conditioner as a leave in, but I have twists in my hair. Thanks for posting, now I really can't wait to try it:grin:

Opalsunset

I used Lush Retread or Coolaulin as a leave in.Just a little bit is all I need. I'm glad Im not the only one :lachen:

Cinda2503

after several failed attempts at "leave in conditioners" I started using my humectress as a leave in. I love it and so does my hair! as a matter of fact I love conditioning my hair so much that I have streamlined my entie regime from about 6-8 different products to 2 that I use daily. I co-wash daily, use the co-wash conditioner as a leave-in, seal with evoo and that's it. my hair as never been so moisturized, soft, and shiny in my life!:grin:

PeggyFair

And even today, my hair feels like cotton candy cuz it's so soft. This is one of the best things that I could have done for my hair!

noemi

I did this yesterday and even in all that heat, my hair was moisturized and soft. This is a keeper in hot weather!

4mia

i posted a thread about adding glycerin to a leave in, moistuizer or condish, as a daily moisturizer. It works wonders